Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

anath

I Love the Lord
Like Bernice, I love your posts whether they flow like silk or cracked up a little. Your input is valuable to me with always a little frivolity added.
Actually I just love the whole lot of YOU.

We'll have a huge cheese omelet, bacon and pork patty sausage, toast or either pancakes(depends if I get my 2nd wind)

Last edited:

Mary Cole

I got invited to go to my neighbor's apartment for dinner. He's the same guy who took me to Golden Corral for Veterans Day dinner, and also the same guy whose kitty I took care of while he was in the hospital for a broken hip. He says he perfected a homemade Philly cheese steak sandwich.

notdecieved

Like Bernice, I love your posts whether they flow like silk or cracked up a little. Your input is valuable to me with always a little frivolity added.
Actually I just love the whole lot of YOU.
Just like Susan said... you get to know each of you a bit personally, and it's like we are all old friends... and the love is there for all. I love all the little stories that you all post about your daily activities as well, it adds a little touch of who you are and what your up to... also all the tid bits of your families. And of course all the little bits of fun that goes with some of your posts.. I know it lightens my days and look forward to always coming in here and giving my 2 bits... hugs

Tonight finished off the last of my Hot and Sour Soup.... only paid $5:00 for a quart and get a bunch of small bowls for light suppers.. yum.. just wish who ever makes it would put a whole lot more veggies in, not complaining, just saying...love all the crunches in the soup.

athenasius

It's fureeeeeeeeezing cold here across the pond, has been lashing it down with rain and lots of flood conditions in different parts of the UK.... So with the cold weather it's got to be.... Home made curry time again :) :wooo:waltz:mousedance:pink
That's a terrific idea! Curry can burn off the chilly freezy feeling in a flash! Stay safe from the floods!

Well G and I were out grocery shopping at Superstore-- our Safeway is all but closed now, so my back's to the wall if I want better celery than I've been finding at Walmart. I never knew you could buy bitter celery, but they had it last week.

I found a package of chicken wings and thought George and I might like me to do up some HOT WINGS!

So that's dinner here. He got a nice big LoBok which is a giant Chinese radish. Lovely mellow sweet flavour, little kick.

notdecieved

We was out getting a few groceries and some different yarn colors I was looking for. Little Great Grandson needs some slippers and his Grandma said make them in royal blue.... so had to go get some and a few other colors. Got an ice cap.... and Patsy said we should have a double quarter pounder and cheese again... with extra onion and extra pickle... it was early, but that's okay... maybe later heat up one of those frozen steak and kidney pies again... yummmm
Was lucky today to find the soup bones I buy for Patsy... they don't always have them.... I boil them up and she get one a day... takes her a couple of hours to get one really clean, but boy does she love them.