Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Mary Cole

Ohhhhh I'm stuffed! I went to Applebee's for a free lunch today: Oriental Chicken Salad and a bowl of French Onion Soup. Then my neighbor and I went to Golden Corral for a free supper tonight: Sirloin Steak, Chicken Wing, Baked Potato, Brussels Sprouts, a tiny salad, a spoonful each of coleslaw and peaches and for dessert, I had some chocolate pudding.

Anewcreationinjesus

Here it's I don't know what for the kids, something like cheeseburger or pasta ragu, for the grown ups it's risotto as mushroomy as possible.... Followed by.... Mince pies, which should take the tally since September to 130... (none eaten by ds, who hates them!!)

Let me just state, I have not eaten all 130 myself lol...

Kids starting with the usual salad starter, cherry toms, cucumber, carrot sticks, red pepper...

Last edited:

kathymendel

I keep saying I m going to go through my cookbooks and try as many new recipes as possible, just to get out of my "rut".
I figure if I have to stay here for a while before the rapture, I may as well try some new things that I've always wanted to try, but haven't.
But, for today, once again, I'll probably fix an old stand-by. I think my chicken, artichoke, kalmata olives, mushrooms, capers and alfredo sauce pasta casserole. It's really easy, very yummy, and goes together quickly. Definitely comfort food...........

athenasius

We got Johnsonville Italian sausages out of the freezer to cook tonight with beets.

I have a biopsy on the inside of my palm by the thumb on my right hand this afternoon. I don't know if I'll be typing for a few days so don't anyone worry if I'm uncharacteristically quiet. It's nothing much, just general housekeeping on a weird patch. But they are taking it all so I won't know till afterwards how it will affect my typing. I might not want to type for a day or two.

It SNOWED this morning, it's gorgeous looking but slippy. The ambulances were busy during rush hour this morning so I presume a few people were not ready for winter driving conditions.

notdecieved

I have a biopsy on the inside of my palm by the thumb on my right hand this afternoon. I don't know if I'll be typing for a few days so don't anyone worry if I'm uncharacteristically quiet. It's nothing much, just general housekeeping on a weird patch. But they are taking it all so I won't know till afterwards how it will affect my typing. I might not want to type for a day or two.

It SNOWED this morning, it's gorgeous looking but slippy. The ambulances were busy during rush hour this morning so I presume a few people were not ready for winter driving conditions.
Don't forget you have a left hand.... you can do seek and find and peck with it... no excuse not to be here with us.... lol....
Snowed here this morning too... looks like it might stay in the mountains... hope we don't get no more...
Have no idea what's going to be for supper.... but going out with daughter Birdy for lunch and I think we both have Sushi on our minds.

athenasius

Israel is dealing with Gaza, it's lit up like a bonfire. Not ez 38, more like housecleaning that scorpions nest. It might settle down but problem is Iran's guy was the one the IDF assasinated last night, and since then Gaza'sbeen active. Israel is ready to keep it up and deal if othere neighbors join in, but depends on God's timing. Might set off a bigger fight,but Israel will get more land. Meanwhile nobody's mentioned Trumps peace plan fora hot minute. so theres that.

I hate notbeing able to type fast.

notdecieved

I hate notbeing able to type fast.
Love it.... all the typos....

Thanks for the news update too... I think like always with the Palys that once there amo gets low they will call for a cease fire again... they always do.... then load up again from Iran or who ever will give them stuff that can get thru without Israel finding out... then start all over again.... Israel should say.... "that's enough" and give them what for... send Hamas back to Iran.