Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Our closing date is set for Dec. 13, just in time for Christmas. :hyper :hyper :biggrin2
That is a wonderful Christmas :bighug gift for your daughter and family. It was a nice day today 66 as a temp, and a big drop tomorrow of 38. I told Jeff since it was so nice we should put our icicle Christmas lights up, and net lights in front of the deck. Thanksgiving is 3 weeks from tomorrow, and we turn them on that night same as The Plaza in K.C. Mo.

Mary Cole

That is a wonderful Christmas :bighug gift for your daughter and family. It was a nice day today 66 as a temp, and a big drop tomorrow of 38. I told Jeff since it was so nice we should put our icicle Christmas lights up, and net lights in front of the deck. Thanksgiving is 3 weeks from tomorrow, and we turn them on that night same as The Plaza in K.C. Mo.
You're not that far from me. It's gonna be in the 30s for the highs for the next couple of days.

notdecieved

Last night I made a small casserole dish of baked beans. I had spotted a can of navy beans when shopping at Safeway...and had never seen them just plain canned.... so I grabbed me a can. They were kind of expensive...$3.00 a can, but thought oh well, and bought it anyways. So threw all the good stuff in with the beans and double smoked bacon and they turned out delicious. So been working on them all day.... enough left for a bowl full tomorrow... So, for a few years now... I have only been cooking with my Anasazi beans... so was just a bit different from them.

Anewcreationinjesus

Am going to get another cup of coffee and make a batch of mini brownies and mince pies on what's very much a "leftovers Thursday"... Meantime am trying to avoid boring shop order by listening to Milhaud's Scaramouche for piano duet and really really wish I could play it, especially first and third movements and wondering if there's an incredibly scaled down version for solo piano that I could try and pick out a few bars lol....

Mince pie tally chart.... Now 120 :)

Last edited: