Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Mary Cole

My feast with Shelley, Danny and the boys was a total success! I made roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, buttered corn and steamed asparagus and dinner rolls. For dessert, I baked a Dutch apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream on top. I'm stuffed, and that's all I ate today. No need for supper tonight. I have plenty of leftovers for Tabby, who couldn't make it over here, and leftovers for suppers later in the week. I saved the last slice of pie for Tabby, and I still have half a tub of ice cream.

notdecieved

Was invited to daughter Liana's youngest son's for our Thanksgiving supper. The kids made roast turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, buttered corn, carrots, green salad and dinner rolls the other Granny made. Then for dessert we had pumpkin pie and whip cream. and coffee and wine was also served or pop. We later played games and had a great time.... got in a bunch of hugs and kisses from the littles. I won the jackpot from the first game... have no idea how much I won... haven't counted it yet...probably around $48 or $50 dollars.

Last edited:

antitox

Coupla thanksgivings ago, we went to the Golden Corral buffet. Ohhh mannn! Tables and tables of food to choose from! All you can eat. :oops: It was great - I think all of us overate that day. but it sure was good - every kind of dish and sides and desserts. Don't recall how much of the dessert table I ate.