Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Mary Cole

Oh, I found this Korean restaurant not far from my church and it's great. I was going to the Pho Corner before that, but now that I've tried the Korean dishes, I'm sold.
I served a year in S. Korea, from 1981-1982. I loved the yaki mandu and bulgogi. I tried their squid, but I didn't care for it. It tasted like a boiled egg white dipped in fish juice and loaded with salt.

Tonight, I'm gonna cook a ribeye steak, baked potato and some veggie. I've invited Shelley, Danny and my grandkids over for a feast tomorrow. I'll be cookin' a roast chicken, homecooked mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, buttered steamed asparagus and buttered corn. For dessert, I have a dutch apple pie.

Anewcreationinjesus

Hope you have a lovely family get together Mary and that truly sounds a feast...

For me, its study time with mum shortly... Then yet another home made chicken curry and rice.. Yay!! Its the very rare situation of just me in the house, dh and ds in France (well now back in London I think, am expecting a call), dd on hols with her dad.... So is lovely to have major prayer session in a quiet house... :wooo

Update... Heh Heh study with mum finished later than I thought so too late to make curry!!! It was birds eye chicken, steamed baby potatoes and cauli cheese at midnight instead.... :)

Last edited: