Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

athenasius

We did up some Italian sausage for dinner, and salad for veggie.

Nice quiet day, G puttering with the printer, and me reading in a quiet corner listening to jazz. Lovely lazy day. Should have done the sheets but tomorrow is another day! And another crack at Mt Washmore. I'll look at the Israeli elections in between dryer loads.

I need to pull the summer decor bits out and replace with my red and white (Canadian patriotism hits) winter theme. I'm skipping the fall stuff this year, G has us on a 2 week cruise out of Los Angeles down to Mexico (Going to wave at you Kathy Mendel!) and we will be visiting on both ends so most of October will be busy getting ready, traveling or recovering from. I figure I'll be surfacing for air and wanting winter decor round about Remembrance Day so I will go straight to my winter stuff in a week or so.

I saw the prettiest mauve and rose coloured pumpkins and pumpkin themed wreaths at Winners which is sort of like Marshall's and it looked really nice. Maybe they'll have a bunch on clearance when I get back. I'd like to put something like that with my purple velvet cushion covers that come out every fall. A little weird for fall but I do like a bit of pink and purple. And if it's a pink pumpkin, that's close enough to a fall theme don't you think?

kathymendel

We did up some Italian sausage for dinner, and salad for veggie.

Nice quiet day, G puttering with the printer, and me reading in a quiet corner listening to jazz. Lovely lazy day. Should have done the sheets but tomorrow is another day! And another crack at Mt Washmore. I'll look at the Israeli elections in between dryer loads.

I need to pull the summer decor bits out and replace with my red and white (Canadian patriotism hits) winter theme. I'm skipping the fall stuff this year, G has us on a 2 week cruise out of Los Angeles down to Mexico (Going to wave at you Kathy Mendel!) and we will be visiting on both ends so most of October will be busy getting ready, traveling or recovering from. I figure I'll be surfacing for air and wanting winter decor round about Remembrance Day so I will go straight to my winter stuff in a week or so.

I saw the prettiest mauve and rose coloured pumpkins and pumpkin themed wreaths at Winners which is sort of like Marshall's and it looked really nice. Maybe they'll have a bunch on clearance when I get back. I'd like to put something like that with my purple velvet cushion covers that come out every fall. A little weird for fall but I do like a bit of pink and purple. And if it's a pink pumpkin, that's close enough to a fall theme don't you think?
Hey there!!! I'll be waving right back atcha'.................... Have a wonderful time!!!

anath

I Love the Lord
Oh yes our Margery loves playing on words for sure!

I have a pound of ground chuck and so far nothing seems to be popping in my head. hmmmmm....I just may do fat juicy cheeseburgers and Mike will love that as much or more than a steak. I have some huge baking potatoes so could do that in place of french fries.

Lord bless my sisters and brothers today...all the way up to their eyeballs in blessings!

athenasius

LOL Margery, you come up with the best names for things. I did have to look twice at that to be sure you were not setting off on a mountain climbing expedition. :D
I can't lay claim to that phrase, it was a homeschool mum who wrote a book about the perils of homeschooling amidst household chaos and how she overcame it all, ignorant children who resisted learning AND Mt Washmore. I just loved that term.

And we got half the laundry done, and went off to vote in our federal election in the advance voting polls for people expecting to be out of the country on voting day. We will just be getting back home, but we wanted to make sure we did our part in preventing Justin Trudeau's wild aspirations to be a second term PM of Canada. We will see how that goes!

Leftover sausages on salad. Low carb and pretty good too.

Kem

Citizen
We have some leftover Italian sausage and peppers and some left over chicken marsala from the night before so will be having some combo of that with a cinnamon roll for dh.

This morning was grocery shopping followed by some banking followed by water aerobics and a class on handling dementia patients this afternoon so kind of a busy day. Oh and I might also be helping my dil move some things around depending on whether she needs it done today. Whew! lol