Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Mary Cole

Sorry to hear that, and I think they should reimburse you!
I just went over to the apartment leasing office and voiced my complaint. My flowers (all those pretty lilies I posted a couple months ago), the chicken wire around them plus the stakes holding the chicken wire in place.....all destroyed. My flowers are my babies. They said they will contact the owner of the tree service company about the damage and they will contact me about it.

Mary Cole

Mary I hope you don't mind, this looks SO Good that I put it into the Recipes thread too. Don't want to lose either of these. We live in an apartment and while they allow bbqs on deck, it's nice to have the indoor options. As in I don't want to smoke my neighbors out.

I am so sad about your planter box and the damage. But so glad you are ok.
You're more than welcome to post my recipe directions in the other thread. It was sooooooooo yummy, I got to enjoy them for 3 days in a row. Tonight it's the other ribeye I had cooked, with baked potato and brussels sprouts or broccoli.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I just went over to the apartment leasing office and voiced my complaint. My flowers (all those pretty lilies I posted a couple months ago), the chicken wire around them plus the stakes holding the chicken wire in place.....all destroyed. My flowers are my babies. They said they will contact the owner of the tree service company about the damage and they will contact me about it.
Mary, I hope it is quickly taken care of by the tree service company. They should reimburse you!

athenasius

And everybody should have a backup chainsaw for when the first one gets stuck in the tree.:)

p.s. a bit of wisdom gained from experience... but I'm the only one I've ever known who needed a backup chainsaw for the backup chainsaw. When you've got two chainsaws stuck in a tree, you need to free them quickly before anyone comes along and sees the mess up!
:lol There speaketh wisdom, and experience!

G and I fly in and out of Kamloops on the Bombardier Q-400 planes, and when they put them into service they really sound like a Husqvarna chain saw motor in trouble when the props start to get going. Kind of like the motor is failing, and here comes the chainsaw motor to help out. It really sounds like the whole thing is barely going to get off the ground, but it does. I still think they borrowed a chainsaw to make the propellers move.

People look nervous. Air Canada uses them on a lot of the smaller airports going to the bigger hubs now and they really sound pitiful.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
G and I fly in and out of Kamloops on the Bombardier Q-400 planes, and when they put them into service they really sound like a Husqvarna chain saw motor in trouble when the props start to get going. Kind of like the motor is failing, and here comes the chainsaw motor to help out. It really sounds like the whole thing is barely going to get off the ground, but it does. I still think they borrowed a chainsaw to make the propellers move.
Probably not a bad idea...Husqvrnas are very reliable!

TeeTee

Poor babies! Pray that everything is repaired and damage compensated.
Had cheese omlets and toast for dinner. Side of peaches. Glass of milk. Little Dog is jealous. She wants some, but the cheese will bind her up too much and is too salty for her. Cool, in the 70's. Thank you Jesus!

Kem

Citizen
We had a really STRONG thunder storm yesterday afternoon that lasted for hours and knocked out our internet but thankfully not our power. Flashing and crashing right on top of us.

Supper was the fish, pasta and some veggie that we didn't have the night before. Dh had lemon meringue pie.