Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Andy C

I always hated milk in my cereal. Soggy, mushy cereal and warm yicky milk
I use just enough milk to take the hardness off the ceral, but it does not sit long enough to get soggy. Due to my 29 years in the Marines, and mainly from 4 years as a Drill Instructor, Im still a speed eater. It takes a hard conscious effort on my part at a restaurant not to be finished with my meal by the same time my wife is done adding salt and pepper to her meal.

Baby Yoda

Went to Cracker Barrel on Saturday. Had the cheesecake pancakes, eggs, and bacon. That's the first time we've been to a restaurant inside in a while. We went mid-afternoon and it was not busy. :)

We still will only do carry out. My sister also, will only sit outdoors or do carryout. In fact she's a teacher and got her whole department irritated at her (lovingly, of course) because she made them all sit outdoors for a group birthday dinner. :D

Andy C

Went to Cracker Barrel on Saturday. Had the cheesecake pancakes, eggs, and bacon. That's the first time we've been to a restaurant inside in a while. We went mid-afternoon and it was not busy. :)
When my brother was still alive, and we lived in NC, I would take him out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel at least once a month for several years. It was his favorite place to eat breakfast.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I had a leftover bacon cheeseburger from last night for lunch, making it two burgers within a 12 hour period. :eek2

I know, TT would consider only two burgers in 12 hours an appetizer :oops:

I almost had two big macs yesterday. I've got enough points to get several free ones, so I got a free one for an early lunch and I was going to get another free one for an early dinner because I found myself back in town, but the one I ordered at had locked their doors due to a shortage of employees... and thankfully I was able to cancel my app order before the card got charged. Yeah, two burgers in a day isn't all that uncommon for me. I used to ignore those points that I'd earn using the McDonalds app until my youngest son pointed out that they expire... I checked my history, and sure enough, tens of thousands of expired points... so now I ignore them until I have 30K or so then make a point to grab a free big mac when I'm in town until the points get spent.