Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
At most, I drink 3 diet wild cherry pepsi a week. Im a huge water drinker, and thats usually the only liquid I drink. Every place I sit in our house there is always a bottle of water, or a tall water container. My wife said its just one of many quirks I have:cateyes
I drink a lot of water every day. I didn't use to in my younger years. I was a fan of Dr. Pepper still like it but seldom drink pop much any more. Water is much better for you.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I drink a lot of water every day. I didn't use to in my younger years. I was a fan of Dr. Pepper still like it but seldom drink pop much any more. Water is much better for you.

I drink a lot of water but it has coloring and additives and is called diet pepsi.

Lunch is a lettuce salad, potato salad and some kind of chicken soup, and coke zero. I'm at SEATAC in the N terminal Alaska lounge.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
How long will you be in Wyoming on your house search?

I really only need to be there tomorrow but needed a few more days to recover from the trip there so I'll be leaving Saturday morning at O dark hundred. I'm already pretty familiar with the town but will likely do some driving around the different neighborhoods to increase my familiarity further. My left leg is chock full of varicose veins and tends to swell up when I'm on an airplane and then stays that way for a while. That's what I need to recover from. I've started wearing compression socks but they don't seem to do much to keep the swelling from occurring. I'll mention it to the doctor when I get back to Fairbanks. I think my primary doctor is leaving the area and wanted to see me one more time so I'm on her schedule even though I saw her just a few months ago.