Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
It was from my good stash. My wife made baked beans last night, and cooked too much bacon, so I had the leftovers.

Even though I had 6 thick pieces, making it the perfect size sandwich , :bluesclues my dog stared me down,:thedog and I gave him one piece.

There is no such thing as cooking "too much" BACON :tappingfoot
Since your sandwich was "perfect" with six slices and you needed at least one for :thedog it's obvious she didn't cook enough :stirpot

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Yes, I've forgotten now when the last of it disappeared. I believe we still had some snow on the ground in early June. Usually it is safe to plant gardens beginning June 1st.

That's interesting that the same date here for "usually safe to plant"
This year, it wasn't

Still much cooler over all than needed to ripen the tomatoes, although mostly very humid, so yicky. Only one 101 degree day so far.
The year-that-winter-would-not-quit is turning into one of our occasional years-without-summer.

Even though we've been getting rain, everything seems very dry, and I'm having to water a lot, considering.

Grass-fed hamburgers with lots of burnt ONIONS, choice of salad or Kosher dill pickles, and choice of ice cream or OJ.
The white onion was bigger than softball sized with a little green still. Just the right size for two burgers :smile Bet all the onions in the Garden of Eden were big and beautiful like that :smile

LC and TT, simulated home-made Tiramisu made with Kahlua.

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

Last edited: