Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Lastcall

Baked halibut, seasoned with old bay, butter, and lemon juice (make a little boat to put the fish in so the seasoning doesn't spread out all over the baking sheet, boiled corn on the cob, and cheesy mashed potatoes.
Great, you increased the workload over the last suggested meal. :oops: However, both give me ideas for when I grill again in a few days.

Im feeling lazy, hate to cook for myself, dont feel like driving to a restaurant- So, closest place is Taco Bell, and a quesarito and burrito supreme are my best, and most importantly, easiest option.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Great, you increased the workload over the last suggested meal. :oops: However, both give me ideas for when I grill again in a few days.

Im feeling lazy, hate to cook for myself, dont feel like driving to a restaurant- So, closest place is Taco Bell, and a quesarito and burrito supreme are my best, and most importantly, easiest option.

One last try: a bowl or two of fruit loops. All the basic food color reqts are covered and they're delicious.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
For tonight's aforementioned burgers, I mixed diced red onion and cooked bacon into the meat before I shaped them into burger patties. Then I cooked another 12 oz package of bacon to have some to lay over the cheese after the burgers are cooked. It's interesting that a 12 oz package of thin sliced bacon only produced 8 slices of bacon to use on the burgers... Is that consistent with your experiences with a similar size package of thin sliced bacon?

Lastcall

For tonight's aforementioned burgers, I mixed diced red onion and cooked bacon into the meat before I shaped them into burger patties. Then I cooked another 12 oz package of bacon to have some to lay over the cheese after the burgers are cooked. It's interesting that a 12 oz package of thin sliced bacon only produced 8 slices of bacon to use on the burgers... Is that consistent with your experiences with a similar size package of thin sliced bacon?
Thin sliced bacon is not in my vocabulary. :oops: Fat, thick, juicy only, but not too often.