Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Leigh

We're in Williamsburg today. Had lunch at this neat little place called Old Chickhominy House - and we both had soup (I got chicken & rice and John had Brunswick stew) which came with flat biscuits (delicious!), and sweet iced tea. Then we spent the afternoon visiting Jamestown Settlement.

Tonight we were still full from lunch & afternoon snacks so went to Panera and split a 'You Pick Two' - John had the Fuji apple salad with a bagel and I had half a Mediterranean veggie sandwich and got one of their iced pumpkin cookies to eat over the next couple days.

RobinB

We're in Williamsburg today. Had lunch at this neat little place called Old Chickhominy House - and we both had soup (I got chicken & rice and John had Brunswick stew) which came with flat biscuits (delicious!), and sweet iced tea. Then we spent the afternoon visiting Jamestown Settlement.

Tonight we were still full from lunch & afternoon snacks so went to Panera and split a 'You Pick Two' - John had the Fuji apple salad with a bagel and I had half a Mediterranean veggie sandwich and got one of their iced pumpkin cookies to eat over the next couple days.

We used to go to Williamsburg 2-3 times a year, love it there. But got tired of the 4 hour drive each way.

athenasius

What cuts of steak did yoy enjoy? Sirloin? Filet Mignon? Porterhouse? Rib-Eye? Beef lovers want to know.
George gets us Strip Loins from Costco. It's the boneless loin strip with the Filet and the T bone removed. I think you call it New York cut but I'm not sure. Costco cuts them thick and we like them really rare. Lately they haven't been consistent in the cuts though, with one end being thin, the other thick, makes it hard to bbq.