Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

athenasius

We made duck breast and oven fried yams tonight. Things are getting better with the fires though and I hope that when I can taper off my antihistamine stuff, that I will have a little more bounce to the ounce. I'm a couch potato right now. We had a tiny little bit of rain last Sunday and the clouds have cooled things off in the meanwhile. The firefighters have gotten most of the fires under control, with the one big one near us still causing trouble over in Vernon but that is more normal for our area. I'm praising God for answered prayer.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
:lol great minds think alike. I cooked up a pack of bacon while baking the chicken for dinner. It will hopefully last a few days for a nice microwaveable breakfast treat.

When I cook up a few pounds of bacon sometimes I'll put the leftover in two containers, hide one deep in the fridge and leave the other one front and center, in plain view. It rarely works... The bacon lover is rarely fooled.

Leigh

Y'all I just haven't been cooking lately. One night this week we got Chick-fil-A. My husband cooked his delicious salmon meal one night. Last night we picked up Arby's because it was small group night and everybody came to our house. It's 7:10 pm now and I have no idea what we're eating tonight. Hubby hasn't been feeling well today and I'm still feeling bad from my vaccine so... I don't know.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Y'all I just haven't been cooking lately. One night this week we got Chick-fil-A. My husband cooked his delicious salmon meal one night. Last night we picked up Arby's because it was small group night and everybody came to our house. It's 7:10 pm now and I have no idea what we're eating tonight. Hubby hasn't been feeling well today and I'm still feeling bad from my vaccine so... I don't know.

:hug :console

How about :pizza or one of the alternatives from Dominoes or another pizza place? If you're seriously not wanting to do something, the delivery fee and tip might be worth it :smile

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Leigh

:hug :console

How about :pizza or one of the alternatives from Dominoes or another pizza place? If you're seriously not wanting to do something, the delivery fee and tip might be worth it :smile

:pray :pray :amen :amen
Actually I was kind of thinking about pizza this afternoon, but I don't think that would've been a good choice for John tonight. I ended up making a small salad for myself and putting some of the delicious leftover salmon on top, and John had a bowl of cereal. Thanks for the suggestion! :nod