Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Spaghetti sauce with lots of grass-fed hamburger, herbs, GARLIC, and SHROOMS, baked GARLIC and grass-fed butter whole wheat baguette, salad, and choice of ice cream or OJ.

Tall Timbers and Andy C can have pretend home-made tiramisu (made with kahlua)

athenasius

PRAISE GOD!!! It's begun to rain. I think the last time was May 28th, and it's raining. It just started. The smoke has been worse than ever, it was brown and choking today, I was really having trouble and suddenly it just began to rain. I've opened all the doors and windows, and turned on the exhaust fans to get as much good air into the apartment as possible.

GOD IS SO GOOD and HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING or in this case, afternoon. It started less than half an hour ago, and it's still raining. I'm so grateful to God I have tears in my eyes! There are literally hundreds of fires most of them in our fire district. The smoke burns the throat and now it's like I've been transported out of it, into a wonderful fresh rain.

Oh and I'm fixing duck breast for dinner. With cucumbers and LoBok which is that long white Chinese radish. Just had to share.

I woke up at 3 am with the smoke getting worse, and now it's raining. I can hardly believe it. So so so grateful to God.

And I'm breathing so much better already!