Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Grass-fed sirloin tips with lots of SHROOMS and burnt ONIONS and 4 different colored burnt bell peppers, and oven-roasted rosemary potatoes. Choice of ice cream with topping or OJ for dessert.

Tall Timbers and Andy C can have simulated ice cold peanut butter-bitter dark chocolate-Cocoa Pebbles bars.

chaser

Praising my Savior all the day long!
Grilled chicken sandwiches and picked up a side of macaroni salad at the deli. No dessert, have cut them out for the last 3 weeks, I was eating a few Atkins candy bars/peanut butter cups or their version of M&M's plain or peanut packages but they produced ridiculous amounts of gas :lol

athenasius

Hi all, sorry to be coming in so infrequently, it's my breathing. On Monday I had a good day, the air was better, since then, it's been difficult again. It's just a matter of waiting it out and praying for rain. I have to see the dr on Thur about my thyroid dosage so I'm going to see if there is anything else to try. The weather service is hopeful for maybe a bit of rain on Sat or Sun, which might clear things a bit. I'm praying.

Meanwhile George cooked chicken last night so it's leftover chicken and salad.

kathymendel

Joint effort tonight............. 105 degrees out today. So, we are putting together a cold pasta salad with pesto and olive oil dressing.
Adding diced tomato, pepper, mozarella cheese pearls, and avocado - at the last minute, with some seasoning. We have some olive
bread to go with it.