Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

anath

I Love the Lord
It's gonna be a PizzaHut pizza tonight. Mike does the pizza building but I think it's pepperoni & Italian sausage

Prayer the fires will be gone immediately. So many are suffering but especially those who suffer from chronic breathing problems, like Margery. Please bring relief for her, Lord

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Scratch the Cornish game hens :mad I took them out of the freezer yesterday and put them in the fridge to thaw, but still hard as a rock tonight :mad It would have still taken a long time in a bowl of water, even replacing the water ever 15 minutes or so :mad

Replace with lamb gyros, optional salad, and store-bought baklava :cry

Tall Timbers and Andy C can have the home-made baklava that I was going to make tonight to go with the gyros tomorrow.

Misty S

My MIL pfeered to bring is food back so we did not refuse. Time for some more artery-clogging goodness. I am having a BLT with chili cheese fries, strawberry shortcake, and a cherry Sprite. Eric is having a super cheeseburger with onion rings.

Andy C

Stuffed cornish game hens on the charc, salad, and choice of ice cream or OJ

Tall Timbers and Andy C can have some leftover pretend home-made baklava that I didn't make.
I kid a lot about desserts, but its rare we ever have an actual dessert following dinner or any other meal. I may eat an occasional cookie, or slice of banana bread, but thats about it.

Leigh

My wife is having a bad MS related fatigue today, so dinner is BYOD.
Saying a prayer for your dear wife to feel better soon. :pray

Wow I haven't been cooking so I haven't been posting. (Not that we haven't been eating.)

To be honest, I was going to the store today to get ingredients to make special wedge salads for tonight, but it's so hot I can't stand the thought of getting in the car. So I don't know what we'll have.