Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
I believe that we will be having homemade mac and cheese with some sort of veggie on the side for dinner tonight.

ETA: We were out of macaroni tonight, so it was rotini and cheese (rot and cheese?) Doesn't quite have the same ring, but definitely just as good.

Last edited:

kathymendel

Deb and I took the car in for it's maintenance service call this morning. On the way home, we stopped at Trader Joe's and Costco to stock up on some stuff and refill the pantry. We picked up a tub of Costco's chicken noodle soup and will have some of it for dinner tonight.........easy is good. I'm exhausted from our outing!!! Won't do much more today.

But, tomorrow we are packing a picnic lunch and heading over to the beach in Oceanside for a few hours of sunshine, and will enjoy the waves, the smells and the sounds................

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Last night was pan-fried grass-fed hamburgers, toasted buns soaked in grease, lots of burnt ONIONS, salad, and choice of ice cream with topping or OJ with MCs.

Tonight is oven-baked BBQ ribs, baked potatoes, and choice of salad or apple sauce with lots of CINNAMON. Ice cream with topping for those that can. Out of MCs :alone

Took down the outdoor Christmas lights :cry

The yard looks so bare . . . and it's ugly because of all my footprints and the bare spots where the blow molds were (and under where the lean-to was) :cry

kathymendel

Had an Italian sub sandwich at the beach today................picked it up on the way there. Stuffed my face.
What a glorious day it was at the beach!!!!
Tonight I will have a bowl of buttered popcorn for dinner in front of the tv. And, some lemonade.........

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
We're either going to have fresh caught trout fried in butter, salt, and pepper, or spaghetti with meatballs. Guess I need to be prepared for either so I'll probably bring home a loaf of sourdough bread just in case.

My son's fishing trip didn't go so well so it's spaghetti with meatballs, corn and sourdough garlic bread. It's my youngest child's 21st bday today so we'll chase dinner with German chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting, and vanilla bean ice cream.

Last edited: