Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

Kem

Citizen
Today is my birthday, so Deb an I picked up our favorite pizza yesterday and froze 2/3 of it. We will have pizza and an icy cold Blue Moon beer on the patio if it isn't too hot out at 7pm. It's been 110 for the past two days.............. so, we may end up eating it in front of the tv in our air-conditioned living room............we'll see.
Happy Birthday!!!! :cheer:cheer
We had burgers for supper and for the first time in years, I had mine with a roll. It tasted good.
My oldest was here this afternoon to do a bit of laundry since their's needs repairs. It was a pleasure to have him to myself to chat with for a couple of hours. He taught me a couple more self defense moves so nobody better try anything. Tough old granny. :D

notdecieved

Today is my birthday, so Deb an I picked up our favorite pizza yesterday and froze 2/3 of it. We will have pizza and an icy cold Blue Moon beer on the patio if it isn't too hot out at 7pm. It's been 110 for the past two days.............. so, we may end up eating it in front of the tv in our air-conditioned living room............we'll see.
Have a very Happy Birthday Kathy.... enjoy your pizza and beer...

I'm having breaded liver and onions again … fried in butter and avocado oil … yum ... and Harvard beets. Got me some Walla Walla onions my last trip to my fruit stand ... so they should be real yummy with the liver. Patsy will surely get some liver too. Later will have a small piece of blueberry pie and a scoop or two of ice cream.

notdecieved

Happy birthday, Kathy! It's my wife's birthday today too. I'm taking her to the local Longhorn Steakhouse where she'll probably eat steak and I'll probably enjoy a burger. We had lunch at Five Guys.
TT Wish your wife a very Happy Birthday, and hope she enjoys her steak, and you enjoy your burger... Now your making me hungry for a burger.
I haven't had a greasy burger for awhile... maybe it's time to hit McD's again.

anath

I Love the Lord
I feel the same TT, never guilt. Give your wife my best wishes for her birthday

Tonight will be chicken casserole. Stewing chicken now and later will add rice and some seasoned broth with spices and bake for a few. It is one of Mike's favorites. I don't know why but he loves it and always eats a lot of it.
I am finishing up on sewing cushions for my patio couch. I'll sure be glad to get this behind me. It's too hot to sit out there but I can look at it from my back door lol

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Now they're saying it'll be 60s and 70s today-not as hot as they thought. YAY!

Chicken fried rice (lots and lots of garlic and onions), (optional) salad, and Toll House cookies. I'll make mine with lemon juice instead of soy :smile and have squeezed lemon instead of red wine vinegar on my salad :smile