Bon appetit? .... yum! What's on your menu?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Hi all, I am packed to go in tomorrow morning at 6 am. I’ve had 2 GREAT nights of sleep thanks to God’s answer to prayers.

We are doing salmon and salad tonight.

I so appreciate the prayers. Lord willing I will come home on Thursday some time to recuperate at home. much much love around this precious table of fellowship.
:praying :bighug Margery for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. In Jesus Name! :amen

kathymendel

Deb and I bit the bullet and went to Red Robin for a burger today............... our first time out in over three months!
It was so yummy and so nice to be dining in a restaurant for a change. They must have noticed my gray hair, cuz
they seated us in a back corner with only one other older couple in that section, at a very safe distance from us.
I am so stuffed I will not be eating dinner tonight........................

antitox

Deb and I bit the bullet and went to Red Robin for a burger today............... our first time out in over three months!
It was so yummy and so nice to be dining in a restaurant for a change. They must have noticed my gray hair, cuz
they seated us in a back corner with only one other older couple in that section, at a very safe distance from us.
I am so stuffed I will not be eating dinner tonight........................
Yeah, that might have been anywhere from 900 to 1200 calories. :oops:

Jonathan

I've been slow smoking two baby back rib racks on my Weber Performer for about 5 hours now.... very slow. 225F on average, using 2/3 apple wood and 1/3 Hickory, occasionally basting with Apple Cider Vinegar + Spices. It's developed a decent bark, but still needs to go another 45 minutes or so to be "fall off the bone."

Then I am going to glaze it over with Stubb's BBQ Sauce and let it go for another 20 minutes or so.

Oh, and Bush Beans on the side.