BMX racing

Kem

Citizen
Anyone else interested in BMX racing? My sons started as young teens and my youngest is still racing at age 51. I enjoyed watching the Grand Nationals in Tulsa, OK yesterday afternoon and evening where my son made the finals in his age group. Finished 6th out of his gate of 8 but that isn't bad when that places him 6th in the nation for his age group. Huge 4 day race, wish I could have been there.

Andy C

Anyone else interested in BMX racing? My sons started as young teens and my youngest is still racing at age 51. I enjoyed watching the Grand Nationals in Tulsa, OK yesterday afternoon and evening where my son made the finals in his age group. Finished 6th out of his gate of 8 but that isn't bad when that places him 6th in the nation for his age group. Huge 4 day race, wish I could have been there.
Congrats to him. Im glad at his age he can still participate in a sport He throughly enjoys. Age should never be an excuse not to continue doing a sport or activity that you enjoy.

Reactions: Kem

Kem

Citizen
Congrats to him. Im glad at his age he can still participate in a sport He throughly enjoys. Age should never be an excuse not to continue doing a sport or activity that you enjoy.
Thanks Andy, yes he loves it and especially loves helping the little ones get started. :)