Blinken: Iran's latest actions further complicate efforts to restore nuclear deal

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Blinken: Iran's latest actions further complicate efforts to restore nuclear deal
US Secretary of State criticizes Iran’s removal of cameras that monitor its nuclear program.
Elad Benari

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Thursday criticized Iran’s removal of cameras that monitor its nuclear program, saying the move will "further complicate" efforts to salvage the 2015 Iran nuclear deal and could lead to "a deepening nuclear crisis and further economic and political isolation for Iran." In a statement quoted by CNN, Blinken accused Iran of threatening "further nuclear provocations" and making "further reductions of transparency." He called such steps "counterproductive and would further complicate our efforts to return to full implementation" of the 2015 nuclear deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).

"The only outcome of such a path will be a deepening nuclear crisis and further economic and political isolation for Iran," continued Blinken. "We continue to press Iran to choose diplomacy and de-escalation instead."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/354656

Carl

Personally I think that Iran will do nothing that will hinder its plan for nuclear weapons. I also think that nothing that has been done has really affected its goal.
Lord Thy Will be Done!

daygo

Personally I think that Iran will do nothing that will hinder its plan for nuclear weapons. I also think that nothing that has been done has really affected its goal.
Lord Thy Will be Done!
Agree.