Blessings

king'sbloomingrose

He is able to save
Some of you may know my story, how I dated an unsaved man and got into sin along the way. I lost track of God and wandered away. But the Shepherd just wouldn't let it rest. He brought me back to Himself and asked me to give my boyfriend to him. He had been coming to church with me. One night we fought, and he said he was wasn't coming back to church with me. I thought he was done. At that same time, we broke up a few months ago. But God had other plans. A man in his neighborhood started a Bible study at his house. My boyfriend went to that and even brought his brother with him, who doesn't go to church. In fact, most of the neighborhood started going to the house church. Shortly after, I started a group on Facebook going thru the Song of Solomon to fall in love with the Lord once again (as I had wandered far far away from Him), my friend asked me to bring my Bible so we could read it together. He has never wanted to lead or do this before. I'm just amazed at what God is doing. He is truly a God of miracles and blessings. I don't know if my friend is saved or not yet, but this is in the Lord's hands.

gooddocmike

Follower and Believer of Christ
Praying the Lord will continue to work in your life in amazing ways, and will bless your friends life and continue to draw him closer to Him.:pray:

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Wonderful, wonderful praise King'sbloomingrose!!! My heart rejoices with you!! :hyper:

Our God is such an incredible God, so full of mercy and loving-kindness! He is so quick, so faithful to take up our causes, fix our messes when we turn around, away from plans not of Him and turn totally toward Him in Trust.

Will be praying for God's continual, loving and good hand in your life and this situation.

Remember this, God cleanses us perfectly so much so that the stains and remembrance of our sins is remembered no more before the Lord.....as if, we had not sinned in the first place. :hug

Hugs to you! :)

anath

I Love the Lord
:hugHolly, I am so happy for you...am just amazed to hear how you are growing in the Lord and how He has set you on the right path. Continued prayer for you and your friend. :pray:

Flano Mambo

Some of you may know my story, how I dated an unsaved man and got into sin along the way. I lost track of God and wandered away. But the Shepherd just wouldn't let it rest. He brought me back to Himself and asked me to give my boyfriend to him. He had been coming to church with me. One night we fought, and he said he was wasn't coming back to church with me. I thought he was done. At that same time, we broke up a few months ago. But God had other plans. A man in his neighborhood started a Bible study at his house. My boyfriend went to that and even brought his brother with him, who doesn't go to church. In fact, most of the neighborhood started going to the house church. Shortly after, I started a group on Facebook going thru the Song of Solomon to fall in love with the Lord once again (as I had wandered far far away from Him), my friend asked me to bring my Bible so we could read it together. He has never wanted to lead or do this before. I'm just amazed at what God is doing. He is truly a God of miracles and blessings. I don't know if my friend is saved or not yet, but this is in the Lord's hands.

Lord Jesus is so good, it is his Love that draws us near and back to him. I always thank him for his love to us. Imagine he could not let you go Haleluya! he is the wonderful shephered