Blacklist

Betty

I am a fan of Blacklist. The concept of the show is a bad guy is given his freedom for information about other bad guys. This week the show was about a man who planed a terrorist act on the United Nation. The criminal was called a Nationalist terrorist. I was shocked. When did it become a crime to be a Nationalist? I am so old I grew up in elementary where we stood up every day and said the pledge of allegiance. We were taught to love our Country and our flag. I realize that we are being conditioned to accept Globalism but it is scary how right out in the open, Globalism is being taught as the new better future.
Betty

athenasius

I realize that we are being conditioned to accept Globalism but it is scary how right out in the open, Globalism is being taught as the new better future.
Betty
You are so right, and it's a sign just how late in the day it is. As many a prophecy teacher says, when you can see obvious signs of the stuff from the Tribulation casting a shadow already, the Rapture is even closer.

Terry

I am a fan of Blacklist. The concept of the show is a bad guy is given his freedom for information about other bad guys. This week the show was about a man who planed a terrorist act on the United Nation. The criminal was called a Nationalist terrorist. I was shocked. When did it become a crime to be a Nationalist? I am so old I grew up in elementary where we stood up every day and said the pledge of allegiance. We were taught to love our Country and our flag. I realize that we are being conditioned to accept Globalism but it is scary how right out in the open, Globalism is being taught as the new better future.
Betty
This film documents the infiltration of the occult into society. That is what the world is being taught now.