Birdwatching is Racist, Imperialist, and Homophobic

jab777

"Birdwatching is racist, imperialist, and homophobic" - :scratch:twitch:0_O

I didn't quite get past the headline. My brain is still stuck on how...... Um...... Odd this whole thing I'd.
Somebody is very bored.
These people need Jesus. I for one am sick and tired of these people trying to ruin any activity you can name with screaming “racist, imperialistic and homophobic.” Just about any activity you can think of they’ve ruined or are attempting to. What a bunch of killjoys.

MapleLeaf

I sometimes check out hiking trails on a website. Not sure if I'm allowed to name a specific one but it's generally the first one to pop up in a search engine...anyways, the photo on the main site features "people of colour" which I didn't think about at first because anyone can go hiking but it did remind me of this particular topic and made me wonder if they felt they had to prove how non-racist they are. I've always seen all sorts of people hiking. It really just depends on the demographics of the area because I think a lot of trails tend to only get the locals unless it's famous or in a state/provincial park.

I hate how the "everything is racist" narrative has gotten me thinking about race and stereotypes more than I have ever in the past. I find it very irritating.

MapleLeaf

I was going to add jockey's are race-ists but that would start a debate about underware.
I thought you were talking about horse racing and that would be barking up the wrong tree because good luck finding a track that is mostly white jockeys. They definitely exist but half the roster is going to be speaking Spanish.

GotGrace

These people need Jesus. I for one am sick and tired of these people trying to ruin any activity you can name with screaming “racist, imperialistic and homophobic.” Just about any activity you can think of they’ve ruined or are attempting to. What a bunch of killjoys.
They need help.

Jaybird

They do this on purpose to create division amongst the races. In order to gain control of society you must create chaos in all segments of society such as race, gender, sexuality, etc.. This is right out of the communist playbook for taking control.

Cloud Watcher

They do this on purpose to create division amongst the races. In order to gain control of society you must create chaos in all segments of society such as race, gender, sexuality, etc.. This is right out of the communist playbook for taking control.

I prefer to ignore them.

Back