Biological Male Wins Women’s Athlete of the Week Award

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The scary thing this is probably going to result in, is exceptional females (XX), who are good enough to play male (XY) sports and for whom there is no female team/league for that sport, will have to "identify as male," and maybe even take hormones, etc. to be allowed to try out and participate :mad

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Except if its Pairs Skating, meaning one of each. That is art.

Competing against is not even fair. And to think they ban Russians for dope.

Wonder how a real man (XY) will feel about having to lift a 200 pound pretend woman (also XY) :lol
Or a pretend man (XX) lifting a pretend woman (XY) :lol

There's a reason many of the women (XX) in pairs skating and ice dancing are very small.

I'd also like to see a pretend woman (XY) do some of the straddling moves on the balance beam before having surgery :eek :lol Perhaps make some of these moves mandatory :tappingfoot

Last edited:

NewWine2020

Biological Male Wins Women’s Athlete of the Week Award

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/10/29/biological-male-wins-womens-athlete-of-the-week-award/

For some college students, it’s a parody that hits way to close to home. When The Babylon Bee ran a satirical news story about a motorcyclist identifying as a bicyclist to set a new record, a group of runners at the Big Sky Conference understood all too well. In their conference, boys don’t just compete as girls—they get honored for it!

Two years ago, Jonathan Eastwood “dominated” the men’s competition. In 2019, he’s dominating something else: the women’s field. Eastwood, who now goes by “June,” “finished second in a field of 204 runners at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational” and helped the University of Montana finish seventh as a team.

For that, school officials decided, he’s been named the “Women’s Cross-Country Athlete of the Week,” edging out eight other actual females for the title.

“Not surprisingly,” Bill Zwerger noticed, the 6-foot, 5-inch male “fared quite well against his weaker and slower female competitors this season, finishing first at the University of Montana’s Invitational and second (by one second!) at the most recent Bronco Invitational. But that’s only to be expected, seeing that he was a top runner … for the U of M Grizzlie’s men X-C and track and field teams as recently as 2017.

In the meantime, women’s high school and college programs are desperately trying to cope as girls lose more races, team eligibility, and scholarships to biological men.

Girls like Selina Soule have been adamant that they just want a fair shot. But that’s virtually impossible now, she says, on an unlevel playing field. In her complaint to the Department of Education, she argues that women’s sports can’t compete in an age when biological men can line up and take her trophies.

In Connecticut, where Selina competes, the reality is particularly harsh. The competition board allows boys to race against girls, even without undergoing any sort of hormone therapy.

Olympians like Sharron Davies are furious that the standards are so low now that men can compete against women “no surgery required … no hormones … no medical diagnosis … just self-ID and reduced testosterone to a level [still] x5 the highest average (98%) of [real] females.”

It’s “madness,” she argues. The whole reason we have men’s and women’s sports, she points out, is “because we are biologically different. Performance 100% confirms that. The reason steroids (including testosterone) are on the banned list is because using them give you an advantage.”

And yet, the extinction of women’s sports—and the uniqueness of women in general—is exactly what the Democratic Party is championing.

Under the radical Equality Act passed by the House, every school would be forced to accept men like Eastwood into girls’ athletics. It’s a policy so near and dear to the 2020 candidates that Joe Biden promised that if he was elected, “[the Equality Act] will be the first thing I ask to be done.”

If there is a silver lining to this politically correct lunacy, it’s that more people are starting to see the quandary that’s created by policies and decisions that aren’t based in anatomical realities but emotional whims.

If biological sex doesn’t matter in sports, where does it matter? Good question. One that most liberals can’t seem to answer.

Members from both sides of the aisle—especially those who claim to be pro-woman and pro-children—need to stop this devastating legislation. The future of women’s rights, privacy, protection, and athletic potential depends on it.

THIS is actual misogyny.

where are the loud, shrieking feminists with their multicolored hair and tattoos? Because I (a 53 yr old man) would proudly stand by those harpies as a legit ally in this fight. Trans people HATE real men and women, it's so obvious.

It's only an issue because people are playing along with it (presumably out of either actual politeness or real fear of being "cancelled") and as a result are complicit in allowing the sick, demented few to continue grooming children into this "lifestyle" which is the only way they can propagate this defect.

Someone really needs to tell them "Just shut up and sit down. We have actual adult problems that matter to deal with in our nation and we don't have time for your playacting, hormonally induced theatrics. "

I'm so sick and tired of the demonic weaponizing the pity and sympathy of caring people.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...

I'd also like to see a pretend woman (XY) do some of the straddling moves on the balance beam before having surgery :eek :lol Perhaps make some of these moves mandatory :tappingfoot

... pictures Mike Wazowsky doing the move to make Boo laugh... Monsters Inc.

Wally

satan always works in opposites. That is the nature of a lie even if blended with a bit of truth.

The best way to lift women up is to degrade them? To show they are inferior? At least in muslim countries they forbid women to do anything.

Interestingly, I do not hear much from the liberated female leadership who hate men anyway.
They seem more tickled to have boys hating maleness so much they want to change, or at least that's what they want taught.

They've come along way baby.

Wally

I remember in my youth thinking girls had it easy.
I was oblivious to the problems of the other gender, but whatever miss guided, miss informed, puberty induced miss conception I had, the root of it all was envy.

Envy paired with a fundamental lack of appreciation. Ingratitude to my Creator for what He made.

And if you grow up into adulthood with that envy/ingratitude you teach it to your kids. You promote it to others, and eventually demand correction and recompense.
And the World comes aside and pitches the You can Change that and be lord of your life. It just goes from trickle to flood.

All because we don't give thanks.

There is A God. He is to be praised and thanked continually. He does listen, and He offers help.

Not the help we want, but the help we need.

If brokenness works for you, ok, but as much as it depends on you, live at peace with those around you.
But when the silence closes in and you find you have no peace,

Look to Christ. He really cares and wants to heal you and give you life. Don't let pride and this broken world steal that opportunity from you.

mphsmom

You notice how it's never a female pretending to be a male competing against males in these sports reports. It's just the males who are not good at the sport that change to go into the female sport so they can win. It's absolutely disgusting and completely unfair to the real women competing. It would be so funny if all real women on these teams stop competing and it would just end up being men in dresses competing against other men in dresses on women's teams.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
It would be so funny if all real women on these teams stop competing and it would just end up being men in dresses competing against other men in dresses on women's teams.
In our midwestern rural culture, real women rarely wear dresses. I do sometimes, because I'm at a season in life where I do not care what the fashion & clothing trends are. I enjoy wearing what I wear, as I'm sure others who dress differently from me enjoy their wardrobe choices as well.

Ghoti Ichthus

I remember in my youth thinking girls had it easy.
I was oblivious to the problems of the other gender, but whatever miss guided, miss informed, puberty induced miss conception I had, the root of it all was envy.

Envy paired with a fundamental lack of appreciation. Ingratitude to my Creator for what He made.

And if you grow up into adulthood with that envy/ingratitude you teach it to your kids. You promote it to others, and eventually demand correction and recompense.
And the World comes aside and pitches the You can Change that and be lord of your life. It just goes from trickle to flood.

All because we don't give thanks.

There is A God. He is to be praised and thanked continually. He does listen, and He offers help.

Not the help we want, but the help we need.

If brokenness works for you, ok, but as much as it depends on you, live at peace with those around you.
But when the silence closes in and you find you have no peace,

Look to Christ. He really cares and wants to heal you and give you life. Don't let pride and this broken world steal that opportunity from yo

:hug :console

Ghoti Ichthus

In our midwestern rural culture, real women rarely wear dresses. I do sometimes, because I'm at a season in life where I do not care what the fashion & clothing trends are. I enjoy wearing what I wear, as I'm sure others who dress differently from me enjoy their wardrobe choices as well.

I remember the blessed day we no longer had to wear dresses or skirts to (public) school.

Growing up, boys and men were allowed to wear blue jeans to (public) school, but girls and women had to wear dresses or skirts. The dress code applied to both faculty and students.

Minnesota is cold in the winter and a good part of fall and spring, and all of us girls froze our butts off every year, especially since no buses if one lived within 2 miles of the school :mad Except for snow pants in the youngest grades, girls weren't allowed to wear pants under, either :mad

We girl students in my Jr High School staged our own civil disobedience/protest. One day, we all showed up in blue jeans and and some of the 9th Graders explained the problem to the administration (I was only in 7th). Some of the girls showed up with signs, too :smile

It only took that one day. The next day the policy was changed in my school. Political activism starts early in Minnesota :lol

:bouncies

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

You notice how it's never a female pretending to be a male competing against males in these sports reports. It's just the males who are not good at the sport that change to go into the female sport so they can win. It's absolutely disgusting and completely unfair to the real women competing. It would be so funny if all real women on these teams stop competing and it would just end up being men in dresses competing against other men in dresses on women's teams.

Sadly, what's going to happen is real women (XX) won't get any more sports scholarships because the pretend women (XY) will get get them all (or most of them, anyway). Never mind not getting the teamwork and leadership training and experience, and the fun and exercise that comes with participation in sports.

So much for the intent of Title IX, because now the perverts, with the aid and abetting of some of TPTB, have found a way to circumvent it and use it for their own benefit :furious :rant :mad :wild :frust :cry

MapleLeaf

The scary thing this is probably going to result in, is exceptional females (XX), who are good enough to play male (XY) sports and for whom there is no female team/league for that sport, will have to "identify as male," and maybe even take hormones, etc. to be allowed to try out and participate :mad
They shouldn't be playing the boys anyways. I've always been against that. Sports aren't that special that you compromise on issues for them.

Ghoti Ichthus

They shouldn't be playing the boys anyways. I've always been against that. Sports aren't that special that you compromise on issues for them.

As a kid and teenager, I played with the boys at school and in the neighborhood because I liked sports and participation was open to anyone. Sadly, the guys that weren't good and virtually all the girls didn't play. Self-exclusion, not rules that said boys-only, etc.

As an adult, I played successfully with and against the men in intramural and MWR sports and push-up and sit-up competitions while in the military. No women's teams, so the only way to participate was to play/compete with/against the men. We didn't change or shower together. Usually a flippable MALE-FEMALE sign on the door and everyone respected only biological females (XX) were in the locker room or latrine when the FEMALE sign was up, and everyone respected only biological males (XY) were in the locker room or latrine when the MALE sign was up. Excepting emergencies/major first aid (competition was fierce, we played hard, and people got hurt :lol ).

We played football, rugby, raquetball, handball, mudpit, tug of war, baseball, softball, etc. I didn't play basketball because I hate the game and am no good at it. Depending on where one was, there was also bowling, racing over the obstacle course, swimming and running races, snowshoeing and skiing races, shooting, archery, equine events, field events, weightlifting, tennis, etc., etc., etc. At some point, some commands and posts mandated flag football instead of tackle because of injuries, but that didn't change the rate of injuries, although more females started participating. This last part might also have been due to more females serving in the Army, too. I don't know of any women's teams or leagues in any sport when I was in the military. They were all co-ed, but no mandated numbers of either gender.

In a military unit, it's important for team building and morale for everyone to participate in unit sports, or at least have the opportunity to do so.

Ghoti Ichthus

:agree. Where are all the women's rights groups on this?

EXACTLY!!!
Where are they?

Have they been infiltrated and co-opted by pretend women (XY)? :eek
The women's rights movement didn't end with the Suffragettes, ratification of the 19th Amendment, or getting Title IX passed, and like any other freedoms and rights, they must continue to be defended to be kept.

Are all the loud voices busy ensuring women can murder babies?
Is God using the transgender movement to strip women (XX) of the right to be and be treated as women because of abortion denying babies the right to life?
Is it more important to murder babies, commit perversions and abominations, and make real women (XX) into second-class women, preferred less by men (XY) than pretend women and gay men? Sounds like Sodom and Gomorrah, in which the perverts preferred the male visitors (the angels) over the female daughters of Lot to sexually abuse and abase themselves with :eek :eek: :eek2 :banning

Is God going to use the transgender movement to make everyone so mad that they'll more readily embrace sharia (and by extension, islam) because it deals with both transgenderism and homosexuality in the most permanent way? Is it really worth trading our liberty for?

:furious :rant :mad :wild :frust :cry

Dear God, please remember there are at least 10 Christians in America, to whom Your Son, Jesus Christ's righteousness is imputed.

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV
Dear God how much longer?!!! Please hurry up! :rapture

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:

Momma D

I was talking to one of my sons about this.
Apparently the Williams sisters said if they played against men, their ranking would be very high!
I never cared that much about them, but that is a respect-worthy comment!

Ghoti Ichthus

I was talking to one of my sons about this.
Apparently the Williams sisters said if they played against men, their ranking would be very high!
I never cared that much about them, but that is a respect-worthy comment!

Their father, who taught them the game and coached them, only let them play against each other and men, except in competition, so they would be challenged and conditioned to play better than if they had just played against other women. Instead of playing a traditional women's back-and-forth volley-type game, the Williams sisters learned to played a power game like the men, and ultimately, the bar in women's tennis raised to become more like men's.

There's an interesting article about Venus and Serena in Smithsonian Magazine:

These Vintage Photos of Venus and Serena Williams Reveal the Truth of ‘King Richard’​

Seen as preteens, the future tennis sensations loved each other as much as they loved the sport
November 22, 2021
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...s-reveal-the-truth-of-king-richard-180979101/

Back