Billy Graham Has Gone Home

Joseph The Carpenter

Last edited:

duckdogger

Fox News morning show has been doing a spontaneous feature about the ministry of Rev Graham with several members of the news team proclaiming Christ as their Saviour. Tremendous testimony to Graham's impact on post-war evangelizing of America.

Last edited:

MePlus6

It was a pleasure and an honor to get to visit his library several times. Was just there a few months back and saw his wife Ruth's grave marker and where they will bury Billy alongside her.

Thank you dedicating your life to the Lord, Mr. Graham. Your passion and zeal for the Lord was not lost on me.

Ghoti Ichthus

:thankyou Thank you, God, for Rev. Graham. Please grant his family and friends peace and joy in the knowledge that he is home with You and they will see him again. In Jesus' name. :amen

Congrats on the race well run.
Rest in peace, Billy.
We'll meet someday (soon) :rapture

:bouncies :bouncies :bouncies :bouncies :bouncies

:pray :amen

KevinC1129

Praise the Lord for the ministry of Billy Graham, and for the millions who have come to know Jesus through that ministry. Praying that work will continue for the Lord's glory.
May his family be at peace knowing that Billy is resting in the arms of his savior right now.

Andy C

Reborn to fly
Finally, he is Home.

1 Peter 1:3-9 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.”

anath

I Love the Lord
No one has has inspired me more or impacted my walk than Billy Graham throughout my life. Been to two of his Crusades and the first one was instrumental in leading me to Christ as a young child. Will miss him and I too was hoping for him to go in the rapture with us but God wanted him now.