Bill Gates warns that artificial intelligence can attack humans

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
Machines do exactly what you tell them. TOM. Totally Obedient Moron. [learned that way back in programming class - RPG2 I think it was]

If idiots program machines with logic that makes humans superfluous... you get the Terminator series. Machine logic builds upon it self to create the illusion of life.

Can you tell the difference? One is God created. The other is god created. One is alive. the other has only the appearance of life.

Remember, Cmdr Data was an actor.

But then people would rather believe the lie they can touch a see, than believe the testimony of the One Who died and rose again for them.
But why would any human want to program machines that make humans superfluous? Why would any human want to see the total destruction of his own kind, including himself?

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Er.... why did some kid just shoot up a Christian school, why is russia in ukriane, why are buffoons running our country,......

The devil is pulling strings and deluding people into thinking evil is good. he is a murder and destroyer and wants mankind dead so to cause God's Word to fail.

It's seems kinda simple to me.

Why is God waiting? Because His love is SOOOOOOO great, He will wait for that last soul.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
But why would any human want to program machines that make humans superfluous? Why would any human want to see the total destruction of his own kind, including himself?
My guess it is because these people that are behind this are evil. They are demonically controlled by the evil one given themselves over to death and destruction. It is a form of power and control to them.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Machines do exactly what you tell them. TOM. Totally Obedient Moron. [learned that way back in programming class - RPG2 I think it was]

If idiots program machines with logic that makes humans superfluous... you get the Terminator series. Machine logic builds upon it self to create the illusion of life.

Can you tell the difference? One is God created. The other is god created. One is alive. the other has only the appearance of life.

Remember, Cmdr Data was an actor.

But then people would rather believe the lie they can touch and see, than believe the testimony of the One Who died and rose again for them.

Garbage in-garbage out (GIGO) from my programming days (FORTRAN (not even FORTRAN IV :lol), BASIC, machine language, etc. :eek :eek: :eek2

Magnetic tape reels, giant platters, paper tape, punch cards . . . before card sorters, if a deck got dropped low man (or woman) on the totem pole had to pick up and put them in order (PUPIO or PUPO) :lol

Last edited:

Wally

Worked for a utility that had the reel to reel tape drives, they needed a little spit to feed through the vacuum path. We used punch tapes for print drivers, and the card decks died while I worked there. We did have PLENTY of note paper... 80 col.

Ghoti Ichthus

They've been brainwashed into thinking the machines can do all the work better, faster, without error or injury, and so free up people to do nothing (or maybe just be creative)

Once upon a time people wanted machines (robots with mechanical programming) to do menial labor like washing clothes, sucking the dirt off the floor, and cutting grass to save time and effort and free up time for other things. For decades, machines with electronic programming and better mechanics (robots), have been more complex and can do more, such as assembly line work, remote inspection in hazardous environments, be the hands of a doctor performing minimally invasive surgery, vacuum the floors and simultaneously amuse the cat by giving him or her a ride, etc.

Of course, like washing machines and vacuum cleaners, robots do break, and it seems the more complex something is, the more there is to go wrong, and the more that does go wrong. There is nothing to suppose that a machine with computer chip(s), programming, and the ability to learn (AI) won't break down, and everything to indicate that due to even more complexity than today's robots and machines, such will break down more often than current technology MRIs, mail sorting machines, manufacturing robots, computers, and vehicles.

I'm not sure where the line needs to be drawn because advances in technology and knowledge have made our lives better in many ways. However, some things have also been abused, to the detriment. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, some people abhorred the idea of a washing machine instead of the wife using a wash board or rock, or a reel lawn mower instead of someone going out with a scythe to cut the yard.

For sure, I am opposed to any kind of machine or animal that has human parts, tissue, genetic material, etc.

Ghoti Ichthus

Worked for a utility that had the reel to reel tape drives, they needed a little spit to feed through the vacuum path. We used punch tapes for print drivers, and the card decks died while I worked there. We did have PLENTY of note paper... 80 col.

Tractor feed!

Remember the horrible jams when using the mutiple-paged tractor fed paper with the carbons or slick carbon backs? Especially if it was humid or the paper had been transported or stored in humid conditions at some point :eek

Ghoti Ichthus

I started working in "data processing" in 1961. "Programming" was done by wiring boards, than came cards, wires and tapes, and the "binary language". I've worked on room size computers that wouldn't hold the data or do the processing that is done today on a cell phone. I have observed the progress made in both storing and processing information - and the collection of personnel information by NSA, google, facebook, twitter, TikTok, etc. I believe they all "interchange" this data for a price. Make all that information available to one "brain/bot" and there isn't a human that can match it! Its strange BG is "warning" the world about this -- he and Bezos have a company that is in competition with an Elon Musk company to produce a "chip/server" that can be inserted into a human brain (making that individual like a god) -- just ask Yuval Noah Huarari...[WEF]

I don't believe any of these "geniuses" have read Psalms 2. God laughs at them, then He will strike them!

Nimrod thought he was pretty "savvy" when he started building the tower of Babel -- But God only let him go so far without changing everything. I truly believe He is about to "change everything" again -- put these "humanoids" in their place, and make everything new!!

Maranatha, Dan

I had a hard time going from walking inside and manually reconfiguring main frames or rewriting and inputting lines of code via whichever media we were using, to software-driven changes on an Amstrad, Atari, or PC. It was really frustrating and confusing for me to not be able to open the computer, reach inside, and directly change something, or at least manually rewrite and change the program. Telling the program what to do so it could tell the computer what to do seemed so stupid.

athenasius

Bill Gates warns that artificial intelligence can attack humans
And in other news, the sun rose today and will set tonight. Snow is cold, the sun, and hellfire is HOT!
"AI was asked, “what do you say to a father with a sick child?” It then provided an answer which, Gates claims, was better than one anyone in the room could have provided."

Sadly, that's probably true. I don't see Gates or anyone in his circle as having anything remotely resembling a level of empathy . They're all sociopaths.

And, for what it's worth, I think that what we are calling "Artificial intelligence" already is, or soon will be co-opted by demonic entities; to me it's no different than a Ouija board or tarot card for a modern group of people who style themselves "sophisticated."
YUP!

madcat

“Bill Gates is concerned about the harmful effects AI may have on us??????” That’s the most blatant oxymoronic statement he has made so far. He and his Satan-serving sycophants are ecstatic at the possibility of total mind control of the “reduced” population they so rabidly desire.
But the Antichrist will use this technology during his “reign”, and Gates, Schwab, Soros, et.al., are his little marionettes doing the “legwork”.
Looking back in time, even the Jimmy Carter years made today’s world look like a church picnic.

antitox

Aha, ....."Mr. Population Reduction" is concerned about AI? Seriously? From the start, this evil troll has been a villain all along. The rich oppress the poor, and that's been my assessment of him. He's not content with his wealth, he wants to control the masses.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
But the Antichrist will use this technology during his “reign”, and Gates, Schwab, Soros, et.al., are his little marionettes doing the “legwork”
These guys are all in the “Autumn” of their mortal lives…more like “Winter” for Soros. About to step into eternity. Yet they continue as soldiers for the Enemy, right to the bitter end…

Wally

Of course the greens see man as the problem that needs eradication.
Why?

Because they worship the earth, the creation. They do not see a creator, nor do they want to.

Its part of the old theology of matter is evil, and man-dirt is the evilest.

Conservationists see the earth as God's gift and we are to be good stewards of it.
That mindset got diluted by the extremes of save the earth from man vs save our jobs/business at any cost but dollars.

Ghoti Ichthus

I read an article in a local magazine about AI today while waiting to see the vampire.

Some nursing homes in Minnesota have been using AI robots for some of the memory care and cleaning tasks. Not hands-on with the residents. One of the responses has been, "just like the Jetsons!" :lol Not yet using facial expression algorithms, but that's coming.

Some hospitals have been using pharmacy delivery robots for years. I can see a day when these will be obsolete because AI drones wouldn't take up room in the hallways or potentially hinder people responding to codes or gurneys being rushed to the OR :lol

Back