Bilderberg Post Mortem: What Is the Trump-Pompeo-Kushner-Bilderberg Connection All About?

Ohioan

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/32557-bilderberg-post-mortem-what-is-the-trump-pompeo-kushner-bilderberg-connection-all-about

Another Bilderberg conference has come and gone and, as usual, the controlled Fake News Media (FNM) has provided protective cover for the super-secret confab of the high and mighty. This year’s palaver of princelings, plutocrats, and potentates took place May 30-June 2 at the Hotel Montreux Palace in Montreux, Switzerland. The collective “mainstream” media response was summed up in the article title “Bilderberg Meeting 2019: Nothing to See Here; Move Along” at The New American.

When not ignoring the signal event completely, the presstitutes of the Fourth Estate dependably delivered snarky, sneering, snickering commentary on the supposed lunacy of “conspiracy theorists” who insist on seeing something sinister in the super-secret gathering of the uber-elites. “Secretary of State Mike Pompeo headed to Europe on Thursday as part of another bid to build support for the U.S. government’s pressure campaign against Iran,” the Washington Post reported on May 30. “But there is one stop en route that is sure to interest those who are more conspiratorially minded: Pompeo’s side trip to the secretive Bilderberg Meeting.”

Secretary Pompeo’s name had not appeared on the official list of attendees released on the Bilderberg website on May 28. Among the federal officials who were listed were Jared Kushner, President Trump’s senior adviser (and also his son-in-law), and national security and defense officials Matthew Pottinger, James O. Ellis, James H. Baker, and Matthew Daniels.

read @ https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/32557-bilderberg-post-mortem-what-is-the-trump-pompeo-kushner-bilderberg-connection-all-about

Anewcreationinjesus

Princelings, plutocrats, potentates... Sums it up!!!

You may as well call them the "build - world-government - abergers"....

That linked website looks like a good read :) Would need a vat of coffee..

Well I've heard of this lot, as well as the CFR, the Club of Rome... Was also reading the other day about another group called "the committee of 300"...but hmmmmm not sure whether I'm venturing too far out on that one...

Last edited:

Ohioan

This was a little shocker to me, farther down in the article,

Then there’s Stacey Abrams. Her inclusion among this year’s Bilderberg elites would seem totally out of place, except that she is filling a slot that is traditionally set aside for relatively minor politicians who are being considered for promotion as future global leaders. Think Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel. As we note in our recent article "Stacey Abrams Joins Globalist Elite, Anointed by CFR, Bilderberg Group," Abrams is being boosted by the CFR, the Aspen Institute, the Brookings Institution, and other globalist groups, including, naturally, the leading opinionators of the FNM. However, after lavishing her with millions of dollars of free, adulatory publicity during her recent gubernatorial run in Georgia, her media cheerleaders have maintained a wall of silence concerning her Bilderberg appearance, arguably her most notable accomplishment to date.

Ohioan

This was a little shocker to me, farther down in the article,

Then there’s Stacey Abrams. Her inclusion among this year’s Bilderberg elites would seem totally out of place, except that she is filling a slot that is traditionally set aside for relatively minor politicians who are being considered for promotion as future global leaders. Think Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel. As we note in our recent article "Stacey Abrams Joins Globalist Elite, Anointed by CFR, Bilderberg Group," Abrams is being boosted by the CFR, the Aspen Institute, the Brookings Institution, and other globalist groups, including, naturally, the leading opinionators of the FNM. However, after lavishing her with millions of dollars of free, adulatory publicity during her recent gubernatorial run in Georgia, her media cheerleaders have maintained a wall of silence concerning her Bilderberg appearance, arguably her most notable accomplishment to date.

The Fake News organs that regularly shower Stacey Abrams with adulatory coverage are now mum about her entry into the secretive, shadowy corridors of power.

Stacey Abrams has really arrived. The former Minority Leader of the Georgia House of Representatives and the Democrat Party candidate in the 2018, hotly-contested Georgia gubernatorial election, Abrams scored a double anointing by major globalist groups during the month of May. First, on May 10, she was chosen to deliver the keynote address at the Council on Foreign Relations’ Seventh Annual Conference on Diversity in International Affairs. She received the royal rock star treatment during that conference, as the great and the good packed into “A Conversation With Stacey Abrams,” a Q&A session emceed by New York Times reporter and editorial board member Eduardo Porter.

Then, on May 28 the Bilderberg Group issued a press release announcing its annual conference, which this year is taking place May 30-June 2 in Montreux, Switzerland. Accompanying the release is a list of the participants, an A-list of some of the planet’s wealthiest and most influential movers and shakers in the worlds of banking, business, media, academia, and politics, as Bob Adelmann noted in a May 29 report for The New American. And lo and behold, heading the list is none other than Stacey Abrams. Quite a coup for an unemployed former minor politician.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/32488-stacey-abrams-joins-globalist-elite-anointed-by-cfr-bilderberg-group

Saved and Waiting

Given the chance, everybody in the Bilderberg group would kill everyone else in the group so they can be numeral uno. Their narcissism demands it and their evil desire for power and adoration drives them. Sad that they have chosen to crave a short time as "gods" with an eternity in the Lake of Fire....wow!! Glad I know how this bad Twilight Zone group ends up....I will continue to pray for all who are lost....there is still time for them to turn to Jesus but I don't believe they have much time to waste.

Anewcreationinjesus

Gee, you remember when it was fun to plan for a summer vacation, etc. (on earth)??? Now we spend the days praying for God to take us HOME. :sad

I can't love this comment enough!!!!!!!!! ... Even today as yet unsaved dh is planning this trip here and this trip there... It jars horribly with me......especially as one or both of dd and dh verbally persecute me whenever on a "family trip"...

Last edited: