Biden’s State of the Union Vows 2 More Years of Misery

TimeWarpWife

I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to watch the Congenital-Liar-in-Chief, but then I'm never able to watch or listen to anything any Democrat has to say. DH and I did watch Hannity's show afterwards and when I saw a clip of Raphael Warnock (D-GA), who pretends to be a Baptist pastor, and some others gathered around old Bumbling Joe, smiling, and probably telling him what a great job he did, all I could think was that every single one of them is most likely going to spend eternity in hell. They're standing there laughing, smiling, and don't have a clue ~ or probably don't care ~ about their eternal destiny. But then these people are rich, powerful, evil, and there are not only never any consequences for the unlawful, unethical, and unconscionable things they do, they're prospering from their evil, albeit temporarily, so I guess why would they have a care in the world. But one day soon they're going to stand before Jesus and then they will care, only it'll be too late. :sad

Last edited:

madcat

I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to watch the Congenital-Liar-in-Chief, but then I'm never able to watch or listen to anything any Democrat has to say. DH and I did watch Hannity's show afterwards and when I saw a clip of Raphael Warnock (D-GA), who pretends to be a Baptist pastor, and some others gathered around old Bumbling Joe, smiling, and probably telling him what a great job he did, all I could think was that every single one of them is most likely going to spend eternity in hell. They're standing there laughing, smiling, and don't have a clue ~ or probably don't care ~ about their eternal destiny. But then these people are rich, powerful, evil, and there are not only never any consequences for the unlawful, unethical, and unconscionable things they do, they're prospering from their evil, albeit temporarily, so I guess why would they have a care in the world. But one day soon they're going to stand before Jesus and then they will care, only it'll be too late. :sad
I listened to Jack Hibb’s short devotional today titled “Can you be LIED into HELL?” Very timely.

SkyRider

I listened to Jack Hibb’s short devotional today titled “Can you be LIED into HELL?” Very timely.
The short answer is yes. Jesus even warned in Matthew 24:4 “Take heed that no man deceive you”. The very first comment of His Olivet Discourse on the End Times. We know the enemy is all about deception, in his quest to doom mankind to the eternal flames of hell. He has his agents operating in every corner of the globe. One of them gave a speech last night to dupe the American people, with the odor of sulfur rising to the rafters of the US Capital.

antitox

Everyone stop blaming now. All the things that are being blamed happened years ago in the public school system. It was the school system that quit REAL education and replaced it with happy times that doesn't teach students how to think and reason. So blame John Dewey he is the one that started our changed education system.

My parents born in 1916 didn't see it happening either. Everyone sees the 'now', no one sees the history of how 'now' came about.
The left has always played the long game.

Back