Biden’s State of the Union Vows 2 More Years of Misery

Dave123

While millions of Americans, for the first time since the Great Depression, cannot afford to buy eggs, Biden boasted about his economic successes to applause from special interests and jeers from those representatives standing up for the beleaguered people of the nation.

The Great Depression ended three years before Biden’s birth, but he’s trying to bring it back.

Under Biden, the price of everything from bread to gasoline to eggs to homes has soared out of reach. No wonder that polls show even the majority of Democrats don’t want him to run again.

Over 150 million Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, even those with a decent salary, because inflation is outrunning wage growth, making paychecks and savings worthless.

62% of Americans don’t think Biden has done very much as president. Only 18% think that his policies have made life better for their families. In response to numbers like that, Joe Biden spent the State of the Union screaming, whispering and mumbling a stream of lies.

Read more at >>> Biden's State of the Union Vows 2 More Years of Misery

Dave123

Biden lives in an elitist bubble. The only people who think he is doing good are those who wealthy enough not to have been adversely affected by his policies… yet. Biden is insulated from what the average American is dealing with, financially. People are spending hundreds of dollars more on home heating fuel and gasoline at the pump. They are sacrificing family time with their children so that they can earn enough to feed their children.

Biden doesn’t really know what is going on in the country. He is too racked with dementia to know. He knows what his handlers tell him. He just parrots what he is told to say. His bills are paid for, courtesy of the taxpayer. He doesn’t have to scrape up money to pay for rent and to feed children. He doesn’t have to choose between utilities and prescriptions. He doesn’t have to skip meals so that there is enough food to last until the end of the month. He doesn’t have to get up 4:00 am, put on his boots, go to work and sweat through his clothes to make peanuts. He doesn’t have to work two jobs just to break even. And frankly, he doesn’t care.

The elitists are more interested in taking away your gas stove, your gas-powered car, convincing you to eat bugs while they eat steak and caviar, and self-righteously telling you that YOU are a threat to the environment as you drive to work each day, while they jet around in private planes and yachts and creating more pollution in a few hours than your car will produce all year.

RedRx

Those polls about the majority of Democrats are worthless. They will vote for a Dixie cup if there is a D written on it. They will vote for a dead person if they are a big government liberal- just ask PA. I’m not buying it that they don’t want Biden to run again because they voted for him once and if it could prevent Trump or Desantis or someone else that might do something positive for the US you can bet your last dollar they will vote for Biden again even if he has to be wheeled up to give his acceptance speech.

“62% of Americans don’t think Biden has done very much as president.” Let me translate that for you: “62% of Americans don’t think Biden has done very much POSITIVE as president.“ The problem isn’t that he hasn’t done much. He’s done plenty. It’s just been the worst possible choices for the American people. Given his policies I want him to do as little as possible for the sake of the country.

Don’t give me this narrative about Democrats not wanting Biden to run. They’re just trying to distance themselves from another poor decision they made happen by blindly voting Democratic. If they don’t want Biden there’s a simple solution- stop voting for him. Unless they all just woke up out of a very long coma this should not be breaking news.

I’m tired of these nonsense narratives that imply we elect presidents by some random means rather than the system we have in place now. And if Republicans won’t get off their rear ends and vote these idiots out they are just as guilty as the morons who voted for Biden.

Thank you liberal women, thank you alphabets, and thank you to the African American voters who all blindly vote for Democrats no matter how much that decision punishes them through bad policies. Keep fighting for the right to kill unborn babies or for the rights of people that already have all the rights everyone else has. You did this to yourselves now own up to it or just stop acting like Biden was dropped off by some mystery group determined to destroy this country. You did this now enjoy your overpriced eggs and everything else that comes with progressives controlling the most powerful nation’s government.

Dave123

Those polls about the majority of Democrats are worthless. They will vote for a Dixie cup if there is a D written on it. They will vote for a dead person if they are a big government liberal- just ask PA. I’m not buying it that they don’t want Biden to run again because they voted for him once and if it could prevent Trump or Desantis or someone else that might do something positive for the US you can bet your last dollar they will vote for Biden again even if he has to be wheeled up to give his acceptance speech.

“62% of Americans don’t think Biden has done very much as president.” Let me translate that for you: “62% of Americans don’t think Biden has done very much POSITIVE as president.“ The problem isn’t that he hasn’t done much. He’s done plenty. It’s just been the worst possible choices for the American people. Given his policies I want him to do as little as possible for the sake of the country.

Don’t give me this narrative about Democrats not wanting Biden to run. They’re just trying to distance themselves from another poor decision they made happen by blindly voting Democratic. If they don’t want Biden there’s a simple solution- stop voting for him. Unless they all just woke up out of a very long coma this should not be breaking news.

I’m tired of these nonsense narratives that imply we elect presidents by some random means rather than the system we have in place now. And if Republicans won’t get off their rear ends and vote these idiots out they are just as guilty as the morons who voted for Biden.

Thank you liberal women, thank you alphabets, and thank you to the African American voters who all blindly vote for Democrats no matter how much that decision punishes them through bad policies. Keep fighting for the right to kill unborn babies or for the rights of people that already have all the rights everyone else has. You did this to yourselves now own up to it or just stop acting like Biden was dropped off by some mystery group determined to destroy this country. You did this now enjoy your overpriced eggs and everything else that comes with progressives controlling the most powerful nation’s government.
Yes, they will vote for Biden if he runs again. They may not like the job he is doing, but that will not convince them not to vote for him. They would vote for any radical liberal even if it means voting against their own best interest.

RedRx

Yes, they will vote for Biden if he runs again. They may not like the job he is doing, but that will not convince them not to vote for him. They would vote for any radical liberal even if it means voting against their own best interest.

Exactly my point. Why respond to a poll as if you are going to do anything other than what you do every time? It’s like dropping off an alcoholic at a bar and giving them $500 and then being shocked we they get drunk. Sorry, I’m not buying it.

RedRx

Sorry everyone. Politics has frustrated me to no end recently. I’m tired of the lies. It’s clear there is an effort in place to destroy this country. I guess I’m just not interested in watching this great country destroy itself from the inside. I know that it’s all part of the master plan God has in motion but that doesn’t make it easy to watch.

Carl

Everyone stop blaming now. All the things that are being blamed happened years ago in the public school system. It was the school system that quit REAL education and replaced it with happy times that doesn't teach students how to think and reason. So blame John Dewey he is the one that started our changed education system.

My parents born in 1916 didn't see it happening either. Everyone sees the 'now', no one sees the history of how 'now' came about.

dseno

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt simply because it seems like the whole world is struggling but I think yall would be better off with someone else, someone who can actually like, lead

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
The word “misery” in this title is bugging me a bit today. Right now, while we are complaining about our life here, there are people in Turkey, crying under the rubble. People in Haiti are starving to death. Children all over the world are slaves in factories and in brothels.

We need to stop complaining. It is what it is. God has allowed it.

And it may be only a matter of time before we learn what “misery” truly is.

Dave123

Everyone stop blaming now. All the things that are being blamed happened years ago in the public school system. It was the school system that quit REAL education and replaced it with happy times that doesn't teach students how to think and reason. So blame John Dewey he is the one that started our changed education system.

My parents born in 1916 didn't see it happening either. Everyone sees the 'now', no one sees the history of how 'now' came about.
It is actually happening right now in the PS system, not just long ago. It is a real problem today.

Dave123

The word “misery” in this title is bugging me a bit today. Right now, while we are complaining about our life here, there are people in Turkey, crying under the rubble. People in Haiti are starving to death. Children all over the world are slaves in factories and in brothels.

We need to stop complaining. It is what it is. God has allowed it.

And it may be only a matter of time before we learn what “misery” truly is.
We can do two things at once. We can pray for those in Turkey and Syria, but we also have to look to our interests as well. Neither should be minimalized.

Back