Biden’s popularity sinks, Trump’s soars amid Israel's war in Gaza

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Biden’s popularity sinks, Trump’s soars amid Israel's war in Gaza
Most of the disapproval has been sourced to Democratic voters, of whom 70% said they disagreed with Biden’s handling of the war.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

United States President Joe Biden has quickly lost popularity amid the Israel-Hamas war, reaching the lowest levels since he took the presidency, according to an NBC News poll. Its findings are similar to those of a Gallup poll a month ago.

Biden’s popularity of only 40% now falls behind that of former President Donald Trump’s, the poll found. NBC attributes the drop in popularity to Biden’s unpopular decisions on the Israel-Hamas war. Most of the disapproval has been sourced to Democratic voters, of whom 70% said that they disagreed with Biden’s handling of the war.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-774062

kathymendel

My fear is that no matter who of the two win this election, because of the divisiveness and lawlessness we are now seeing in
our land, we will be catapulted into a civil war. I am praying we will be going home before the election. If not, I know that God
will still be in control, but it is not going to be pretty..............at all.

MikeD

Many see this election coming to be between Trump and Biden. I ask you don't overlook the recent gain in popularity of Nikki Haley. She's starting to make some rather big moves in interesting places. Obviously going to be interesting to see how this pans out!!

Dragontiger777

Does anyone really believe the poll numbers? It's too easy to skew the results. After all we are talking about Demonrats here who think nothing of using deception to get what they want. 40% sounds way too high to me!
They are cheating and Keeping Cheating anyway. There is no truth for us to see which is true proof. I am tired and these the satan playing game with the innocent human people, while they have no idea Jesus will coming very soon.

Set free 47

I don't trust Fox News and what they put out generally. I will watch Hannity, but that's about it. They hardly ever mention Trump, only in polling. Personally, I can't see the 81 plus Biden winning. The dem's will find a way to move him out of nomination, or Biden will just choose not to run. I don't think the Dems will go with dizzy K. Harris; I have a feeling Dem's will try to get RFK Jr. I think the Dem's are seeing that the far left's candy land is not what the majority of the USA wants. JMO

Jaybird

I don't trust Fox News and what they put out generally. I will watch Hannity, but that's about it. They hardly ever mention Trump, only in polling. Personally, I can't see the 81 plus Biden winning. The dem's will find a way to move him out of nomination, or Biden will just choose not to run. I don't think the Dems will go with dizzy K. Harris; I have a feeling Dem's will try to get RFK Jr. I think the Dem's are seeing that the far left's candy land is not what the majority of the USA wants. JMO
You are correct in that the majority of Americans don't like the ideas that the Dems are trying to see, they know that and that's why they have to steal elections. They don't care what you or I think and will be more than happy to shove it down our throats by force.

Bethlehem57

The left will pull out all the stops in 2024. I don't think there is anything they won't do to get their puppet Joe Biden, elected.
Exactly! Last weekend I hear Michelle Bachman say that the candidate for the Dems will likely be Michelle Obama. She wasn’t kidding. The left doesn’t have a lot of viable options.

jab777

The left will pull out all the stops in 2024. I don't think there is anything they won't do to get their puppet Joe Biden, elected.
The Dems don’t want to lose power and they will do whatever it takes to keep it. Biden is getting like a car that all the wheels have fallen off of. I can see them replacing him with Gavin Newsom. I don’t think they really want Kamala and while I wouldn’t be surprised if Michelle Obama is convinced to run, I don’t think she’d really want it. She seems to like her lifestyle and I can’t imagine her trading it in. Likewise, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Hillary make another run. No matter who they chose you can count on the Dems to do whatever it takes to maintain power. Being as today is the 60th anniversary of the assassination of JFK (he wouldn’t have been on board with the craziness that have captured Dems today) you can’t help but look back on his presidency when the Dems weren’t totally destructive. The Dems took a sharp left in 1972 and kept going in that direction and don’t seem to have any desire to do otherwise.

Back