Biden’s Brain Fog is Thicker Than Ever

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
A president babbles about disarming his advisors.
By Robert Spencer

Practically every day, Old Joe Biden gives us new evidence that he should be relaxing in his taxpayer-funded, walled Delaware beach house and watching Matlock reruns – oh wait, that’s what he is doing most of the time. But nearly every day he shows the world anew that he shouldn’t be doing this while pretending to be president of the United States.

Seldom, however, has he illustrated this in a more spectacular manner than on Wednesday, when he boasted about his efforts to “help keep guns out of the hands of domestic political advisors.” Maybe he was signaling that his political advisors are so angry and frustrated over working for him that they’re contemplating violence, and certainly it’s clear that some of these people aren’t exactly stable. Would you like to see Rachel Levine running around with a pistol? (“Dr. Levine, is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?”) But it’s more likely that Old Joe can’t read off his cue cards anymore, and that talk of continuing this comic opera past January 20, 2025, is even more insane than Leftists usually are.

The White House transcript wonks performed their usual act of walking behind the circus elephant with a dustpan, crossing out “domestic political advisors” and informing us that what the putative president really meant to say was “convicted domestic abusers,” but that just makes things even worse. To get to this particular gaffe, Biden had to change the word order and two of the three words. Sure, “abusers” could be “advisors” when you’re 80 and squinting through the fog of dementia, but reading “political” for “convicted” is a real stretch – unless, of course, you’re accustomed to thinking of politicians as habitual criminals who might one day be convicted of their crimes, and not just Bad Orange Man and his imaginary crimes, either.

The disarmed domestic political advisors were just the beginning. On Thursday, the alleged chief executive spoke at a celebration of Obama’s healthcare train wreck, and in the middle of the presidential blather and blague, a baby started crying. You’d cry, too, if you had to sit through Old Joe stumbling and fumbling his way through the latest concatenation of clichés and propaganda posted on his teleprompter. Affable Lunchbucket Joe stopped to reassure the mother, who was hurrying the crying child out of the room: “That’s all right — we like babies. You don’t have to worry about it. It’s — it’s okay. It’s all right. Matter a [sic] fact, I like babies better than people.”

Biden may be excused for not thinking babies are people. After all, he is indefatigably dedicated not only to forcing every state to keep abortion legal, but even to forcing pro-lifers to pay for abortions. As this barbarity rests upon the anti-science claim that the unborn child is not a human being, maybe Old Joe isn’t sure about the humanity of just-born babies, either.

In the same speech that set the baby wailing, the supposed leader of the free world said, according to the White House transcript: “History is made when women decide that there’s a greater risk in accepting a situation they cannot bear than steeling our spine and embracing the promise of change. You know, and no one has more in her spine and — than the greatest Speaker in the history of this country, Nancy Pelosi.” State Freedom Caucus Network communications director Greg Price heard that as “stealing our spine,” and that’s certainly understandable, although it would make a hash of the statement; it isn’t as if Joe has never mumbled incoherent gibberish before. Interpreting it as “steeling” rather than “stealing” makes the statement marginally coherent, although nevertheless strange, as “steel” is hardly commonly used as a verb.

We shouldn’t have to do this. The statements of the man who is supposed to be president of the United States shouldn’t be a jumble of unintelligibility from which we try to divine a meaning. It’s time for Old Joe’s unarmed domestic political advisors to take him aside and tell him that he is well past his sell-by date, and should forget about 2024. He has carried out enough of the Left’s agenda for any man, and Americans will be trying to clean up the damage for generations to come. It’s time for him to retire the teleprompter once and for all and make a well-deserved return to the basement from which he conducted his miraculously successful and nearly nonexistent presidential campaign of 2020. He won’t be missed.

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/bidens-brain-fog-is-thicker-than-ever/

Baby Yoda

Watchman
e shouldn’t have to do this. The statements of the man who is supposed to be president of the United States shouldn’t be a jumble of unintelligibility from which we try to divine a meaning. It’s time for Old Joe’s unarmed domestic political advisors to take him aside and tell him that he is well past his sell-by date, and should forget about 2024. He has carried out enough of the Left’s agenda for any man, and Americans will be trying to clean up the damage for generations to come. It’s time for him to retire the teleprompter once and for all and make a well-deserved return to the basement from which he conducted his miraculously successful and nearly nonexistent presidential campaign of 2020. He won’t be missed.

Not one bit.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
I gotta ask: what is with that common stereotype that only the elderly watch reruns of Matlock? I’m 55 and I enjoy watching those reruns, and I watched the show during its first run back in the late 80’s / early 90’s, when I was in my 20’s! :lol

I love all those kinds of shows, but Columbo was my favorite. I guess I’m an “old soul”…:smile2

NewWine2020

A president babbles about disarming his advisors.
By Robert Spencer

Practically every day, Old Joe Biden gives us new evidence that he should be relaxing in his taxpayer-funded, walled Delaware beach house and watching Matlock reruns – oh wait, that’s what he is doing most of the time. But nearly every day he shows the world anew that he shouldn’t be doing this while pretending to be president of the United States.

Seldom, however, has he illustrated this in a more spectacular manner than on Wednesday, when he boasted about his efforts to “help keep guns out of the hands of domestic political advisors.” Maybe he was signaling that his political advisors are so angry and frustrated over working for him that they’re contemplating violence, and certainly it’s clear that some of these people aren’t exactly stable. Would you like to see Rachel Levine running around with a pistol? (“Dr. Levine, is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?”) But it’s more likely that Old Joe can’t read off his cue cards anymore, and that talk of continuing this comic opera past January 20, 2025, is even more insane than Leftists usually are.

The White House transcript wonks performed their usual act of walking behind the circus elephant with a dustpan, crossing out “domestic political advisors” and informing us that what the putative president really meant to say was “convicted domestic abusers,” but that just makes things even worse. To get to this particular gaffe, Biden had to change the word order and two of the three words. Sure, “abusers” could be “advisors” when you’re 80 and squinting through the fog of dementia, but reading “political” for “convicted” is a real stretch – unless, of course, you’re accustomed to thinking of politicians as habitual criminals who might one day be convicted of their crimes, and not just Bad Orange Man and his imaginary crimes, either.

The disarmed domestic political advisors were just the beginning. On Thursday, the alleged chief executive spoke at a celebration of Obama’s healthcare train wreck, and in the middle of the presidential blather and blague, a baby started crying. You’d cry, too, if you had to sit through Old Joe stumbling and fumbling his way through the latest concatenation of clichés and propaganda posted on his teleprompter. Affable Lunchbucket Joe stopped to reassure the mother, who was hurrying the crying child out of the room: “That’s all right — we like babies. You don’t have to worry about it. It’s — it’s okay. It’s all right. Matter a [sic] fact, I like babies better than people.”

Biden may be excused for not thinking babies are people. After all, he is indefatigably dedicated not only to forcing every state to keep abortion legal, but even to forcing pro-lifers to pay for abortions. As this barbarity rests upon the anti-science claim that the unborn child is not a human being, maybe Old Joe isn’t sure about the humanity of just-born babies, either.

In the same speech that set the baby wailing, the supposed leader of the free world said, according to the White House transcript: “History is made when women decide that there’s a greater risk in accepting a situation they cannot bear than steeling our spine and embracing the promise of change. You know, and no one has more in her spine and — than the greatest Speaker in the history of this country, Nancy Pelosi.” State Freedom Caucus Network communications director Greg Price heard that as “stealing our spine,” and that’s certainly understandable, although it would make a hash of the statement; it isn’t as if Joe has never mumbled incoherent gibberish before. Interpreting it as “steeling” rather than “stealing” makes the statement marginally coherent, although nevertheless strange, as “steel” is hardly commonly used as a verb.

We shouldn’t have to do this. The statements of the man who is supposed to be president of the United States shouldn’t be a jumble of unintelligibility from which we try to divine a meaning. It’s time for Old Joe’s unarmed domestic political advisors to take him aside and tell him that he is well past his sell-by date, and should forget about 2024. He has carried out enough of the Left’s agenda for any man, and Americans will be trying to clean up the damage for generations to come. It’s time for him to retire the teleprompter once and for all and make a well-deserved return to the basement from which he conducted his miraculously successful and nearly nonexistent presidential campaign of 2020. He won’t be missed.

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/bidens-brain-fog-is-thicker-than-ever/

I think a good case could be made that the Biden admin is a part of God's coming judgment on all of us. God's protection is, without a doubt withdrawing from the United states of Amerika as the people of the United States (seemingly) demand God get out of their lives.

"Brandon" is certainly what the howling mobs of worldly people who insist on worshiping the creation rather than the creator want. He tells them any immoral thing they want is not only permissible, it's their basic human right and anyone standing in their way is simply a hateful bigot. And all of them are so blind they cannot see they are the ones acting like actual Nazis. They will likely be blind to the very end as they are actively given over to the great delusion.

NewWine2020

Our judgment began before Time had a cover that asked IS GOD DEAD? There was a sort of Jesus Revolution for a while. There are some good signs here and there. But overall, as Trump said tonight in Mar A Lago, “Our country is going to Hell”. They asked Biden yesterday how much impact the new Saudi arrangements would have. He said “It won’t be that bad”. I pictured him as a devil opening the gate to Hell, while assuring everyone “It won’t be that bad”.

I think that fool Biden legit does not realize how the Saudi's parting ways w/ the USA and cozying up to China and Russia will actually affect us.

Maybe one of his more capable advisors can explain it to "Dr" Jill and then she can relay it to Brandon with some crayons and some materials from the boardgame "Monopoly."

jab777

I think a good case could be made that the Biden admin is a part of God's coming judgment on all of us. God's protection is, without a doubt withdrawing from the United states of Amerika as the people of the United States (seemingly) demand God get out of their lives.

"Brandon" is certainly what the howling mobs of worldly people who insist on worshiping the creation rather than the creator want. He tells them any immoral thing they want is not only permissible, it's their basic human right and anyone standing in their way is simply a hateful bigot. And all of them are so blind they cannot see they are the ones acting like actual Nazis. They will likely be blind to the very end as they are actively given over to the great delusion.
I couldn’t agree more. It’s abundantly clear that God has lowered His hedge of protection around our country to the point where we have little to no protection left. As a history buff, when I look back on how our country was founded, it is absolutely horrifying how we started out with George Washington, a decent man, as our first president who set the standard and have ended up with the most ignorant, evil, indecent and greedy president in our history. Now we have countries who were allies and business partners hopping on board the China partnership train. If that doesn’t let you know what time it is nothing will. We are sunk and at this point I do not believe there is any going back.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I couldn’t agree more. It’s abundantly clear that God has lowered His hedge of protection around our country to the point where we have little to no protection left. As a history buff, when I look back on how our country was founded, it is absolutely horrifying how we started out with George Washington, a decent man, as our first president who set the standard and have ended up with the most ignorant, evil, indecent and greedy president in our history. Now we have countries who were allies and business partners hopping on board the China partnership train. If that doesn’t let you know what time it is nothing will. We are sunk and at this point I do not believe there is any going back.
I suspect most countries will want to back off and let the US implode.

They will be careful as we can have some loose cannons running about who add a bit of unpredictability.

Also with a gun behind ever blade of grass, the world will want to let us resolve our problem with minimal intervention.
And once the furor is subsiding, some wise leader will step in and solve the problems.

NewWine2020

The USA has been around for about 247 yrs. I think I heard recently (probably on Glenn Beck, don't hate on me, lol) that historically the lifespan of a typical human empire is about 200 years before they implode on themselves and fall. If that's so, we've already well outstayed our allotted time slot as the self proclaimed "defender of the world" and the "Pax Americana" will not last much longer.

And about Glenn, I know his take on the way to be saved is 100% dead wrong (he is a Mormon to the best of understanding) but as an outspoken conservative patriot and defender of the US Constitution he is 'Da Man!

" I think he tends to make the US constitution it's own "higher power" but I do not question his love for our nation and his insights about Progressives are usually spot on.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I remember reading that some mormons believe the US Constitution is "God-Breathed" and equate it to Scripture.

Inspired maybe, but there is more mason than Messiah in our political construction.

Bethlehem57

Yep. Every time I hear that he’s traveling abroad, I cringe because he is bound to further embarrass America! He is evil and those pulling the strings are as bad, if not worse.

Lord, can we go home yet?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Our judgment began before Time had a cover that asked IS GOD DEAD? There was a sort of Jesus Revolution for a while. There are some good signs here and there. But overall, as Trump said tonight in Mar A Lago, “Our country is going to Hell”. They asked Biden yesterday how much impact the new Saudi arrangements would have. He said “It won’t be that bad”. I pictured him as a devil opening the gate to Hell, while assuring everyone “It won’t be that bad”.
The good news is we know The :bibletells us the gates of hell shall not prevail. Christians are winners now and eternity because of who lives in our hearts. God is definitely not dead as the movies that came out God Is Not Dead. I think of these scriptures. https://kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-9-6/

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Dear God, please remember the Christians, to whom you have graciously imputed the righteousness of Jesus, down here. Surely, there are at least ten.

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:16-18, KJV

O God, how much longer? Dear God, please hurry up!

:pray :pray ;amen :amen

Back