Biden warns Russia: Use of tactical weapon in Ukraine would be a 'serious mistake'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Biden warns Russia: Use of tactical weapon in Ukraine would be a 'serious mistake'
US President warns Russia against using a nuclear weapon in the war with Ukraine.
Elad Benari
Oct 26, 2022

US President Joe Biden warned Russia on Tuesday against using a nuclear weapon in the war with Ukraine, saying such an escalation would be a grave error, AFP reports. Asked by reporters whether he thinks Russia is preparing a "dirty bomb" attack that it would then blame on Ukraine, Biden said, "Russia would be making an incredibly serious mistake were it to use a tactical nuclear weapon."

Earlier this week, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu alleged that Ukraine was preparing a “provocation” involving a dirty bomb, a device that uses explosives to scatter radioactive waste.

more....................... https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/361709

NewWine2020

Poor Putin must be cowering and whimpering in fear. Time for sleepy Joe's nap time.

After what we've seen of his administration, Potato Joe couldn't intimidate a ladies gardening club. Unless, he is threatening unleash incompetence on them somehow. Laughing hyena Veep Kamala could pummel them with "word salad" but that's about it, :)

I am just about the right age to not remember anything about the Carter administration other than what I learned in history so, in all my 52 yrs of being alive I cannot for the life of me recall the USA being held in such contempt by the world including allies and nations that used to fear us.

For those of you who lived thru the debacle of the Carter admin, was it this bad or is it worse now than it was under Carter?

Wally

Choose your words carefully...
Biden is worse. Liberality has mutated the "christian democrats" beyond recognition.

Carter, was a kind man. Most remember the smile and the peanuts.
Some will remember the failed rescue of the US embassy people.

Camp David was a fruit of a lot of diplomacy. So far, Egypt has done ok.

But keep in mind that Egypt and Assyria [Kurdish groups?] will join Israel in worshipping God;

Isaiah 19:25 HCSB
The Lord of Hosts will bless them, saying, “Egypt My people, Assyria My handiwork, and Israel My inheritance are blessed.”

The rest who oppose or try to destroy Israel will meet a different fate.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
After what we've seen of his administration, Potato Joe couldn't intimidate a ladies gardening club. Unless, he is threatening unleash incompetence on them somehow. Laughing hyena Veep Kamala could pummel them with "word salad" but that's about it, :)

I am just about the right age to not remember anything about the Carter administration other than what I learned in history so, in all my 52 yrs of being alive I cannot for the life of me recall the USA being held in such contempt by the world including allies and nations that used to fear us.

For those of you who lived thru the debacle of the Carter admin, was it this bad or is it worse now than it was under Carter?

I don't remember the world holding the USA in contempt under Carter, but the USA was quite demoralized internally following the Vietnam war. Add double digit inflation and a fuel crisis that led to the rationing of fuel and things didn't look very bright. It was amazing how quickly all that changed under Reagan. He was the right man for the hour.

This is another time and we're being quite effectively being destroyed from within. During Carter, we did have the long hostage situation in Iran and his one attempt to free them was severely botched. That made us look weak before the world.

SkyRider

As inept as Carter was, I think far and away, Obama and Biden together have purposely been a disaster for the nation. I didn't get the sense that Carter hated America; with those other two traitors, I have no problem thinking that. They are on an agenda, and it is not for the betterment of the country.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
As inept as Carter was, I think far and away, Obama and Biden together have purposely been a disaster for the nation. I didn't get the sense that Carter hated America; with those other two traitors, I have no problem thinking that. They are on an agenda, and it is not for the betterment of the country.
Yup.
Purposely is the key word.
Biden is one of the most vilest politicians ever.
Right up there with his good ole buddy Obama.
Both pawns of Satan to help usher in the NWO and setup the AC.
As far as Biden warning Putin , please ...

TimeWarpWife

Carter was incompetent, but with Biden ~ or should I say those controlling him ~ this destruction of our country is intentional. I wasn't happy with Carter's incompetence, but I could at least stand to hear him speak and look at his face. Whenever Biden comes on ~ or any Democrat for that matter ~ I either have to turn the channel or mute him and turn away from looking at him. And that's because I know that what's being done to destroy our economy, safety, law enforcement, children, and everything else in this country is to bring about a Communist globalist dictatorship with the Democrat party in complete control. :furious As the violent, vicious attack on one of Marco Rubio's canvassers proves, there's nothing these evil, despicable thugs won't do ~ or encourage their supporters to do ~ and no crime they won't commit, including voter fraud, to stay in power so they can finish off our Constitutional Republic. I can pretty much guarantee that when the AC does show up, the Democrats are going to be in a knock-down, drag out fight with each other trying to be his bff. And that could quite possibly include real drags, as in queens.

NewWine2020

I think the assessment that our nation is being virtually dismantled from within by what amounts to traitors (Obama and Biden) is 100% spot on and I just cannot believe the complacency of the common man and woman as it happens before them.

To steal a line from George Lucas Star Wars film the Revenge of the Sith"

"So, this is how democracy dies...to thunderous applause."

There was thunderous applause when Obama a (allegedly) black-man was elected to POTUS, supposedly finally showing we had overcome our legacy of (so called) Institutionalized racism...and yet more applause after Biden won (actually Stole) the election simply because he was "not the Orange man"....

I think anyone who attempts to make the claim that their quality of life is "better" under the Biden regime is either insane or a shameless liar who is blinded by hate of anything not ultra left leaning. I guess our country is now an objectively better place to be a freak, pedophile or snowflake but even for these cultural outliers, there is no WAY that their economic situation is better.

We all suffer equally from the demonization of the fossil fuel industry, the rush to embrace tenuous and unproven alternative energy solutions and the rise of the "zero carbon emissions" cult (whose high priests/priestesses travel around & proselytize via private jets) make it increasingly hard for all of us to put gas in our cars to get to work and put food on our tables.

athenasius

And now Putin's "Pitbull" is calling for a massive Jihad and for Russian muslims to fight for Russia:

https://www.news.com.au/world/europ...a/news-story/ce134bd6a6c8a5235a47cdff509b1859
Yup.

And for Biden to word things that way will hit Putin wrong on so many levels.

Whether we in the west want to believe it or not this is what Putin thinks:

The Ukraine belongs to Russia

The fall of the USSR was the fault of NATO and especially America

The nations that were lost out of the Warsaw pact (the former USSR captives) belonged to Russia and were stolen away by America and NATO guile and deception after America and NATO caused Russia to fall apart (the USSR and Russia are one and the same to him, except when it comes to protecting the heart of Russia, then Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Romania and the Stans can all die to protect "mother" Russia)

Trump was scary and unpredictable but kept his word so Putin waited till a stupid guy came along again, like Obama only dumber.

Biden doesn't mean what he says, he goes back on his word (Afghanistan) therefore he isn't to be trusted and he can be manipulated.

If Putin's team aren't manipulating Biden then who is? Putin thinks it's the Soros gang and he's not wrong there.

So Putin thinks someone like Soros is manipulating the White House and is extremely angry that Biden is a puppet speaking his master's words.

Putin thinks that everything about NATO is evil and controlled by America which is trying to attack Russia so when Biden scolds Putin publicly, that means Biden is not only threatening to grab the Ukraine, but also attack Russia.

Putin goes further into attack first before he is attacked mode because that is how he views life as a former KGB officer and true believer that Russia is under attack by America since Reagan and Gorbachev oversaw the demise of the USSR. He believes this attack is ongoing and justifies anything he needs to do

The world according to Putin and a lot of Russians who don't object to the war on the Ukrainian people because they see things exactly as I've outlined above.

NewWine2020

And now Putin's "Pitbull" is calling for a massive Jihad and for Russian muslims to fight for Russia:

https://www.news.com.au/world/europ...a/news-story/ce134bd6a6c8a5235a47cdff509b1859

I think it woudl be wonderful if, when they arrived the Chechens turned their arms on their Russian comrades instead. Surely, they cannot have forgotten what the Russians did to their nation (twice).

If anyone is deserving of being on the receiving end of the Chechen jihad it’s the Russian Federation military.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Yup.

And for Biden to word things that way will hit Putin wrong on so many levels.

Whether we in the west want to believe it or not this is what Putin thinks:

The Ukraine belongs to Russia

The fall of the USSR was the fault of NATO and especially America

The nations that were lost out of the Warsaw pact (the former USSR captives) belonged to Russia and were stolen away by America and NATO guile and deception after America and NATO caused Russia to fall apart (the USSR and Russia are one and the same to him, except when it comes to protecting the heart of Russia, then Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Romania and the Stans can all die to protect "mother" Russia)

Trump was scary and unpredictable but kept his word so Putin waited till a stupid guy came along again, like Obama only dumber.

Biden doesn't mean what he says, he goes back on his word (Afghanistan) therefore he isn't to be trusted and he can be manipulated.

If Putin's team aren't manipulating Biden then who is? Putin thinks it's the Soros gang and he's not wrong there.

So Putin thinks someone like Soros is manipulating the White House and is extremely angry that Biden is a puppet speaking his master's words.

Putin thinks that everything about NATO is evil and controlled by America which is trying to attack Russia so when Biden scolds Putin publicly, that means Biden is not only threatening to grab the Ukraine, but also attack Russia.

Putin goes further into attack first before he is attacked mode because that is how he views life as a former KGB officer and true believer that Russia is under attack by America since Reagan and Gorbachev oversaw the demise of the USSR. He believes this attack is ongoing and justifies anything he needs to do

The world according to Putin and a lot of Russians who don't object to the war on the Ukrainian people because they see things exactly as I've outlined above.
Exactly.
Concise and to the point with accuracy.
Sure seems like Putin is being "compelled" to head to a certain location...for a certain confrontation...with a certain coalition... involving a certain country.
That said , we should keep our eyes on Jesus and pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
Very interesting and exciting times for the children of God .

SkyRider

Yup, things are wrapping up. The bow is being tied onto the Church Age package. And more than likely, it is all happening in a fashion that we weren't expecting. Sure, we knew about the Rapture and the end time prophecies that were to come, but to watch it play out as it is, while exciting, is also a bit troubling. A buffoon of an American president, whittling away our sovereignty and being an ever-increasing national disgrace, as he and his cronies are in the process of handing over the keys to our country to the antichrist system, with all of his boneheaded and diabolically inspired policies. How much more of the grinding of our teeth must take place before it is all said and done before we are whisked away out of here? And now the nuclear weapon chatter continues to ratchet up on a daily basis. The rhetoric is bouncing back and forth like the old Pong game, with each move sending the maybe soon disastrous scenario into a situation that can no longer be sent safely back to the other side.