Biden sending $8 Billion to S. Africa to shut down coal plants

Bethlehem57

Yep, that nut job in the Oval Office is sending, along with the G-7 countries, $8 Billion to S. Africa to help them shut down coal plants, for replacement with “renewable energy sources.”

We can’t get gas and diesel fuel back under control or help our own citizens, not illegals, afford the cost of food and necessities, but this lunatic is sending money to S. Africa to help them shut down the coal factories that are killing the ”climate.” Can’t this be stopped before the media tells us about it being done? This is crazy!

Along with this, Biden also said money would be spent helping "develop cutting-edge energy solutions like clean hydrogen, a deal worth $2 billion to build solar energy projects in Angola, $600 million high-speed communications cables that will connect Southeast Asia to Europe via Egypt and the Horn of Africa and help bring high-speed internet connectivity to countries all along the way."

They are trying to jam a budget through before January so that crazy Nancy can pass all that she’s added in to create further debt to our collapsing economy and debt which will never be paid! Lord stop this crazy thing! I wanna go Home!

antitox

His plan is to EMPTY THE COFFERS. He's going to spend as much money everywhere as he can to destroy the capitalist economy. That's the goal. He's going to hand it out to everyone everywhere. Doesn't matter where it goes. Satan has had this stooge waiting in the wings to destroy as much as he can.

I hate this as much as anyone else.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
His plan is to EMPTY THE COFFERS. He's going to spend as much money everywhere as he can to destroy the capitalist economy. That's the goal. He's going to hand it out to everyone everywhere. Doesn't matter where it goes. Satan has had this stooge waiting in the wings to destroy as much as he can.

I hate this as much as anyone else.
Exactly.
Obiden Inc. staying the course to destroy freedom and liberty.

MapleLeaf

It's just another wealth-transfer scam. Creating clean, efficient energy is best handled by the private sector and takes time. And there have been positive changes. When I lived in Southern Ontario,there was a very industrial city we had to pass in order to reach Toronto and it was always a brown sky, extremely smelly and the thick, black smoke and flames coming out of the factory stacks were all around you. The houses in that city often reported black smut all over their windows. But now, the sky is clear, it no longer smells and small, white smoke clouds are all that is seen.

Cheap, easy-to-obtain energy is what gives people wealth and lifts them out of poverty. Until the cleaner, greener methods of energy can compete in affordability and efficiency, we can not shut down coal plants or any of their power plants. We have to be patient. We know the world won't end until God says it will so we will be OK.

NewWine2020

And where is this 8 billion coming from? Not from our treasury but from even more debt. If you cant pay cash you charge it.

Exactly. I mean, the whole world knows that this is basically just made up, pretend money by now, right? Our country has no intention or likely even the ability to pay back the money it's borrowed.

After our nation slowly implodes it will certainly help push through the general acceptance of the 'Great Reset" (Now, with CBDC and for the cool kids, SOCIAL CREDIT SCORES!*)

* Fine Print: (read in voice of a typical announcer for used car commercial on the radio.." use of the new CBDC and Social Credit will be 100% voluntary.....until such time as they become mandatory. And Eat Ze Bugs!"

GHoe

We have a front row seat to "Bidens Billions", unlike "Brewster's Millions" this version is not as entertaining but similar I imagine. Seems both have been told by someone holding power over them to spend it all with some sort of dangling carrot for their efforts.

And of course rules. Brewster couldn't own anything from the money he spent at the end if the challenge.

Biden's rules must have read that he couldn't actually improve life for the USA... or elsewhere.

Back