Biden: Russia has never seen sanctions like the ones I promised if they invade Ukraine

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Biden: Russia has never seen sanctions like the ones I promised if they invade Ukraine
US President holds news conference to mark a year in office: Progress is being made with Iran, it's not the time to give up.
Israel National News

US President Joe Biden issued a warning to Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday amid signs that Russia is planning an invasion in Ukraine. "It is going to be a disaster for Russia if they further invade Ukraine," Biden said in a press conference to mark a year of his presidency. He added that Putin "will be held accountable" and has "never have seen sanctions like the ones I promised will be imposed" if Russia makes further moves against Ukraine.

Biden predicted a Russian invasion of Ukraine, though he suggested a "minor incursion" would elicit a lesser response than a full-scale invasion of the country. "I'm not so sure he is certain what he is going to do. My guess is he will move in. He has to do something," Biden said of Putin, describing a leader searching for relevance in a post-Soviet world: "He is trying to find his place in the world between China and the West."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/320790

jab777

US President holds news conference to mark a year in office: Progress is being made with Iran, it's not the time to give up.
Israel National News

US President Joe Biden issued a warning to Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday amid signs that Russia is planning an invasion in Ukraine. "It is going to be a disaster for Russia if they further invade Ukraine," Biden said in a press conference to mark a year of his presidency. He added that Putin "will be held accountable" and has "never have seen sanctions like the ones I promised will be imposed" if Russia makes further moves against Ukraine.

Biden predicted a Russian invasion of Ukraine, though he suggested a "minor incursion" would elicit a lesser response than a full-scale invasion of the country. "I'm not so sure he is certain what he is going to do. My guess is he will move in. He has to do something," Biden said of Putin, describing a leader searching for relevance in a post-Soviet world: "He is trying to find his place in the world between China and the West."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/320790
For openers, Biden doesn’t worry or scare Putin in the least. So he can just cool his macho jets. Beyond that, Putin is well aware that this administration has left this country in a strategic disadvantage between all the woke garbage that has permeated our military and society in general. Biden has taken actions which weaken our military and their readiness. Furthermore, they know our southern border is wide open and Iran is gunning for us for retribution for the killing of Sulimanei and with the particular goal of taking out Trump and Pompeo as payback or at least putting them on trial in an Islamic court which guarantees a death sentence. Biden, I believe, despite his initial reaction to this would hand Trump and Pompeo over to the Iranians in service to his sacred “deal” with the Iranians. This is a waste of time, this deal, because if Iran doesn’t already have a nuke ready they will shortly. In short, Biden doesn’t worry Putin, Xi or any other bad actor in the world. He’s a lot of yap and no do.

madcat

Let’s face it, Biden can’t even find the front door (or any door) to the White House, so who is really calling the shots -Milley, Obummer, or a “committee”?
With Russia threatening to send “resources” to Cuba, and other areas south of the US, they must not be in the least afraid of our puppet government. I’m sure Putin and his Iranian counterpart had a good laugh last week at their meeting.

Sort of like the “nuke drills” in grade school when you hid under your desk for protection - :hide:hide:hide

crunchymama

You guys really don't think Putin is afraid of Biden? You really don't believe that Putin is right now re-evaluating his stance since Biden threatened him? Yeah, me neither. War is on the horizon in multiple countries and joe Biden is in "charge"- Lord please restrain the evil and calm down tensions. Please protect your children and innocents. Our only hope is in You! :pray :pray

Trawdaddy

Let’s face it, Biden can’t even find the front door (or any door) to the White House, so who is really calling the shots -Milley, Obummer, or a “committee”?
With Russia threatening to send “resources” to Cuba, and other areas south of the US, they must not be in the least afraid of our puppet government. I’m sure Putin and his Iranian counterpart had a good laugh last week at their meeting.

Sort of like the “nuke drills” in grade school when you hid under your desk for protection - :hide:hide:hide
I remember doing that - back in the day LOL

athenasius

Biden doesn't make sense let alone frighten anyone except those in America who are concerned over what his administration is doing to destroy their country.

As for Putin, his time is now. I doubt he will be deterred from taking the Ukraine and his window of opportunity is now, before the US mid terms and before Europe wakes up to their peril enough to do anything practical.

China will provide cover during the Olympics, and probably North Korea and Iran will provide distractions as well.

daygo

Biden doesn't make sense let alone frighten anyone except those in America who are concerned over what his administration is doing to destroy their country.

As for Putin, his time is now. I doubt he will be deterred from taking the Ukraine and his window of opportunity is now, before the US mid terms and before Europe wakes up to their peril enough to do anything practical.

China will provide cover during the Olympics, and probably North Korea and Iran will provide distractions as well.
Good points athanasius.

Jesus Is Coming!

I didn't watch the liefest that passed as a "presidential news conference" but couldn't figure out what all the knocking and clicking noises were. Now I know....it was Putin's knees knocking out of fear and Biden's nose clicking against the wall in the back of the room.

I saw a clip of him saying he is "proud of his accomplishments". I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He has gone so far around the bend and no one holds him accountable for any of it. He probably thinks he is this great leader because he's been told that he is. :hehee That cocky smirk just makes me :puke

Lord, have mercy on us and this country! :pray :pray