Biden requiring transgender school bathrooms for federal lunch funds

MapleLeaf

I first noticed the trans push shortly after America legalised gay marriage. It wasn't even a year and the whole Bruce/Caitlin Jenner thing happened. I remember marvelling how quickly it was happening. I was back home visiting my family and we were discussing it. Canada had legal gay marriage for about a decade already and Europe even longer. But America really is the world leader which includes morals so the decline was so quick. I had figured the trans stuff and other degeneracy was coming but not THAT quick.

RobinB

I first noticed the trans push shortly after America legalised gay marriage. I

My son and his wife decided they were going to the courthouse to get married on January 1, 2013. Well this just happened to be the first day gay marriage was legal in the state, so I was worried the courthouse would be inundated that day. But it wasn't. I didn't see anyone but one or 2 hetero couples. Just more evidence that only a tiny portion of the population wants this stuff.

MapleLeaf

My son and his wife decided they were going to the courthouse to get married on January 1, 2013. Well this just happened to be the first day gay marriage was legal in the state, so I was worried the courthouse would be inundated that day. But it wasn't. I didn't see anyone but one or 2 hetero couples. Just more evidence that only a tiny portion of the population wants this stuff.
The push is definitely not organic.