Biden Replaces Women with 'Birthing People' in Woke 2022 Budget

Misty S

His SKIN is that smooth?!?
Lol yes, pretty smooth, at least on his face. He uses this roller thing with a lot of tiny needles all over it. It is creepy looking and painful. Then a mudmask that felt like it burned my face off. I used the needle thing once and once was plenty enough. The woman of the house uses good ol' water and a dab of cream here and there.

His hands are scarred up from injuries and he is missing a knuckle from another injury from bad times. Not so smooth in those regards. He has took it everywhere but the mug.

TimeWarpWife

When I read these absurdities, my first response is, "Oh, for Pete's sake!!!!"
I wish I could come up with something more scintilating.............
I'm saying it a lot lately.
I mostly roll my eyes and say, "Good grief" these days. At this point, words to express the insanity passing for "normalcy" in this world completely elude me now.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I mostly roll my eyes and say, "Good grief" these days. At this point, words to express the insanity passing for "normalcy" in this world completely elude me now.
I believe the man in the White House belongs in the Nut :loco House! This world has lost their :loco mind.

DWB

I feel so sad for these people who have been deceived into this cult. Just think about a young person, with their whole life ahead of them, make a decision that will affect their physical and mental state for the rest of their lives.