Biden Replaces Women with 'Birthing People' in Woke 2022 Budget

Lovin Jesus

President Biden's promise to "build back better" apparently also applies to "birthing people," according to the 2022 budget proposal from his administration's Office of Management and Budget.

In the section on "strengthening public health infrastructure and meeting crisis-related needs," President Biden claims his budget "reduces maternal mortality rate and ends race-based disparities in maternal mortality."

The United States has the highest maternal mortality rate among developed nations, with an unacceptably high mortality rate for Black, American Indian/Alaska Native, and other women of color. To help end this high rate of maternal mortality and race-based disparities in outcomes among birthing people—and in addition to the investment in maternal health included in the American Families Plan—the Budget includes more than $200 million to: reduce maternal mortality and morbidity rates nationwide; bolster Maternal Mortality Review Committees; expand the Rural

Maternity and Obstetrics Management Strategies program; help cities place early childhood development experts in pediatrician offices with a high percentage of Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program patients; implement implicit bias training for healthcare providers; and create State pregnancy medical home programs.

Read further

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/06/07/biden-budget-birthing-people-n2590616

Lovin Jesus

They are really trying to get away from using pronouns aren't they? Yet they still use "person" to refer to someone to be " neutral". Do they not see "son" in the word person? "Son" is masculine term like in male. They can't change what the Creator has designed and named it accordingly.

Batman

It's despicable that a POTUS would partner with such damaging stupidity but this is 2021 and the stupidity factor of the domestic enemies and bringers of chaos is only matched by the stupidity of the business, religious, academic, healthcare, "celebrity", and political leaders that accept it knowing its is a lie and damaging.

Cloud Watcher

Fantasy is fine on shelves in the local library and bookstore, date night at the movie theater, and when reading a bedtime story to a child. But certain entities---educators, government officials, and the press--- should stick with truth. In other words, objective reality. In the words of Sgt Joe Friday from Dragnet: Just the facts, Ma'am. Inventing euphemisms does not change the reality that males have male anatomy and females have female anatomy. Only female bodies, properly called mothers, can gestate and birth a child. There's no need to create another term. Mother is simple and works just fine in communicating the concept. It just shows why the government is such a mess. They waste so much time and energy on non essentials, that they don't have time to get the important and constitutionally appropriate things done.

mattfivefour

Umm, unless the science of biology has somehow changed significantly, a human "birthing person" is a female. Since nobody but a female can give birth why not stop the silly euphemisms to placate the left-my-sense behind people and just call them what they are ... what they've always been? Female, or woman. "Birthing person" isn't woke, it's idiotic.

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
[2] He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created. - Gen 5:2 NKJV

The day when someone with a Y chromosome can give birth will be the day pigs fly and/or hell freezes over. Never gonna happen. You can call yourself whatever you want but you either have XX or XY. Period. Science deniers.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
So if women are birthing persons, what does that make men? Conceiving persons maybe?

Also it totally defeats the point of scrubbing the name of woman or female from your wording if you're still going to use "maternal." He probably doesn't realize that means someone is a mother.

Batman

All of this disguised renamed psychobabble bologna is designed to cut into truth, doctrine, and right thinking; let alone directly attacking God and His Word. They are a disgrace but since the masses are putting up with it maybe the disgrace is better targeting toward the masses.

Misty S

@Misty S if Eric's skin and glare look like that in real life, I'd run for my life.
That is the real him. He said he put on his happy face for the pic I took. I think it really shows.

One time we were out at the store and some random lady said he looked like a vampire. Don't let him fool ya, he does more skin care than even I do. He did some very brief modeling in Nashville TN once. So glad that is not a thing anymore because I would not put up with it.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
That is the real him. He said he put on his happy face for the pic I took. I think it really shows.

One time we were out at the store and some random lady said he looked like a vampire. Don't let him fool ya, he does more skin care than even I do. He did some very brief modeling in Nashville TN once. So glad that is not a thing anymore because I would not put up with it.
His SKIN is that smooth?!?