Biden outraged (while resting in Delaware during D-Day) because he has lower approval ratings than Trump ever had

Footsteps

His team must be meeting daily to discuss strategies for improving approval percentages. These appear to be the proposals:
Get him out more (rejected - too many opportunities to start World War Three).
Return to successful policies of Trump administration (rejected - last suggestion of this type resulted in apoplectic reaction that initiated search for defibrillator).
Fire entire staff (rejected - reasons unknown).

Mama Bug

Let’s see, gas prices are through the roof due to him shutting down the Keystone pipeline, he’s not allowing drilling for more oil, he’s begging for oil from other countries who are no doubt laughing at him, and with the higher prices of gas, everything else is up. We’re headed for a recession, maybe even a depression, he doesn’t seem concerned about the state of the economy and he would love nothing more than to disarm the entire population. He’s made the US a laughingstock and he wonders why his approval rating is in the toilet? Get a clue there, Clueless Joe.

heisable2

Let’s see, gas prices are through the roof due to him shutting down the Keystone pipeline, he’s not allowing drilling for more oil, he’s begging for oil from other countries who are no doubt laughing at him, and with the higher prices of gas, everything else is up. We’re headed for a recession, maybe even a depression, he doesn’t seem concerned about the state of the economy and he would love nothing more than to disarm the entire population. He’s made the US a laughingstock and he wonders why his approval rating is in the toilet? Get a clue there, Clueless Joe.
He loses his temper too many times. He's frustrated and clueless. Wonder if he even thinks on his own. He has to go to DE every week because he needs his creature comforts. So sad,.....no where man is right.....an appropriate song to depict him.

Mama Bug

Most ppl with dementia have anger. He needs to be in nursing care 24/7
I’ve heard that some can get violent. My MIL has Alzheimer’s and I am so grateful that she never has been violent. She was diagnosed 9 years ago I think. There have been times that I question if she really has it because she seems so aware of everything. Then she can’t remember things that she should so then I don’t. She’s always been gentle. She’s developed a lot of anxiety though. She’s in a nursing home now. She would make a better President than Biden, even if he was in his right mind. She never finished school but got her education from the school of hard knocks.

Bethlehem57

His team must be meeting daily to discuss strategies for improving approval percentages. These appear to be the proposals:
Get him out more (rejected - too many opportunities to start World War Three).
Return to successful policies of Trump administration (rejected - last suggestion of this type resulted in apoplectic reaction that initiated search for defibrillator).
Fire entire staff (rejected - reasons unknown).
It’s fun how he thinks we care. His ratings are very likely less than what they are reporting.

Returning to success would mean that he was ever successful to begin with. President Trump did nothing but work for Americans. This traitor and his handlers need to be arrested and jailed.

Lord have mercy on our nation!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Yep, that's all he cares about. How he's viewed by the public, not how he's actually preforming.

At this point he may not be aware of how he is viewed, or able to process that information. If he's outraged it's probably because his handlers say he's outraged... but if he truly is outraged, it's probably because he's not getting as many ice cream cones as he wants.

NewWine2020

Any time I listen to him, he sounds angry. It gives me the creeps to the point of despise.

He really does. It seems like he's really taken to using the word "God" in a manner our Holy Father would not appreciate or condone, he uses it as an exclamation point/for dramatic affect, to try to make it seems like he actually has compassion for someone other than Joe Biden. I cringe every time he says it, last speech of his I watched, I counted 8 times before I turned it off.

He's always been an angry, control freak blowhard who puts on an act of civility and "everyman, benefactor-of-the -blue collar worker good dude", but his undeniable creeping dementia and just plain the stress of doing the job is taking a heavy toll on someone who was never suited for the task to begin with.

I found a NYT piece from last year that exposes how controlling, rigid, abrasive and difficult Biden is to work with even for those in his own camp.

And THIS from the guy who said if he ever caught a member of his staff being less than totally respectful to another staffer that the offender would be fired "On the spot, ON..The..SPOT!" 100% hypocrite. The fact that the saner members of his and Kamala's staff are jumping ship is absolutely hilarious. They hope to salvage their careers if they can wash off the stink of the current regime.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/14/us/politics/joe-biden-policy-decisions.html

Brandon was never even qualified to hold the VP position he did under Obummer. He was chosen for that role for the same reason kamala was chosen for that role in the Biden regime...a middle finger/"poison pill" to anyone who would ever try to impeach them.

It feels so surreal that this is where the USA is right now, we are respected by nobody.

benmcd

He really does. It seems like he's really taken to using the word "God" in a manner our Holy Father would not appreciate or condone, he uses it as an exclamation point/for dramatic affect, to try to make it seems like he actually has compassion for someone other than Joe Biden. I cringe every time he says it, last speech of his I watched, I counted 8 times before I turned it off.

He's always been an angry, control freak blowhard who puts on an act of civility and "everyman, benefactor-of-the -blue collar worker good dude", but his undeniable creeping dementia and just plain the stress of doing the job is taking a heavy toll on someone who was never suited for the task to begin with.

I found a NYT piece from last year that exposes how controlling, rigid, abrasive and difficult Biden is to work with even for those in his own camp.

And THIS from the guy who said if he ever caught a member of his staff being less than totally respectful to another staffer that the offender would be fired "On the spot, ON..The..SPOT!" 100% hypocrite. The fact that the saner members of his and Kamala's staff are jumping ship is absolutely hilarious. They hope to salvage their careers if they can wash off the stink of the current regime.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/14/us/politics/joe-biden-policy-decisions.html

Brandon was never even qualified to hold the VP position he did under Obummer. He was chosen for that role for the same reason kamala was chosen for that role in the Biden regime...a middle finger/"poison pill" to anyone who would ever try to impeach them.

It feels so surreal that this is where the USA is right now, we are respected by nobody.
I read the comment section in the article you linked. Talk about the pathological stupidity of the reprobate mind.