Biden on Kabul suicide bombings: 'We will hunt you down and make you pay'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Biden on Kabul suicide bombings: 'We will hunt you down and make you pay'
Terror group ISIS-K claimed responsibility for the bombings near Kabul airport that killed over 70 civilians, 28 Taliban members, 13 US troops.
By SIMCHA PASKO, REUTERS
AUGUST 27, 2021

At least 72 Afghans and 13 US servicemen have been killed in a suicide bombing carried out by ISIS at the Kabul airport, US officials confirmed Thursday night. The terror group ISIS-K has claimed responsibility for the deadly double attack, the group's Amaq News Agency said on its Telegram channel. President Joe Biden, his voice breaking with emotion, vowed on Thursday the United States would hunt down those responsible for twin explosions at the Kabul airport in Afghanistan and said he asked the Pentagon to develop plans to strike back at them. Biden spoke hours after the blasts killed at least a dozen American troops and scores of civilians, the worst day of casualties for US forces there in a decade.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/large-explosion-at-abbey-gate-at-the-kabul-airport-report-677790

Bethlehem57

How do you hunt down a suicide bomber who is already dead?
Does he actually think anyone is afraid of threats issued from the commander-in-thief?

God, I ask for patience when praying for this man and his evil handlers! He is in office, not because he was elected. Lord have mercy on Your children and protect us from the evil they rain down on America. I know that this is part of Your plan and I only trust in You. Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!

Xenosjeff

Joe's plan isn't to hunt them down and make them pay. It's to hunt the leaders down and pay them!
Obama did it so why not Joe? Remember the pallets of cash and riches that Obama gave to Iran? It's how these fools think. Welfare money gets votes right? Why not keep trying?
Jeff