Biden is Already Out of Control

antitox

Can you imagine what it'll be like by the time his term is over?? Assuming we're still here, that is!

He can do a ton of damage in 4 yrs.

If he wipes out our fossil fuels it will get quite expensive with energy.

If he manages to the get the Green New Deal through, then it will be really bad. Chronic bankruptcy and high taxing.

His open immigration policy will be an absolute mess and we will be overrun with an unhoused populace. Talk about expensive. And job availability will be nil. We don't have enough apartments out there so you end up packing them in some detention centers. Completely unworkable.

If he manages to get electric vehicles mandatory for automakers, our electrical grid won't be able to support it.

There's a lot of other things, but just this is enough to wipe us out. Consider how other countries are going to see us as quite vulnerable with Sleepy Joe at the helm. Communist nations will take full advantage of us.

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member

If he manages to the get the Green New Deal through, then it will be really bad. Chronic bankruptcy and high taxing.

His open immigration policy will be an absolute mess and we will be overrun with an unhoused populace. Talk about expensive. And job availability will be nil. We don't have enough apartments out there so you end up packing them in some detention centers. Completely unworkable.

If he manages to get electric vehicles mandatory for automakers, our electrical grid won't be able to support it.

There's a lot of other things, but just this is enough to wipe us out. Consider how other countries are going to see us as quite vulnerable with Sleepy Joe at the helm. Communist nations will take full advantage of us.
:ohnoNot to mention that other regimes might see it as aperfect opportunity to humble the "Great Satan." I also expect all the public works to start to break down because Democrat governments are lining their pockets with tax money, rather than re-investing in infrastructure, which is already really old.

railfan727

If they kill off the population the way they want to, there will be a lot less demand for electric cars and the grid might be able to support them. Or perhaps a few will get cars and the rest of us will be forced to walk.

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
If they kill off the population the way they want to, there will be a lot less demand for electric cars and the grid might be able to support them. Or perhaps a few will get cars and the rest of us will be forced to walk.
I know I can't afford a brand new car.

Also, if they get the population down, even if it's big enough to maintain what's left in society, they're going to have trouble keeping the grid up without workers to repair it when things go wonky.

antitox

I was just reading tweets from people who regret their voting for Biden.

Really bad. They're talking about job loss and industries experiencing a domino effect.

One said this:

"Jeremy just called me and yelled at me. He said everyone on the job site are freaking out thinking they are going to lose their jobs. He's blaming me for voting for Biden. You know I hated the way Trump acted. Is it true that Jeremy could lose his job?"

Here's Charlie Kirk's tweet:

"In less than 72 hrs Joe Biden:

- Killed 70,000+ jobs
- Eliminated women's sports
- Invaded Syria
- Left the National Guard to freeze in a garage
- Admitted he doesn't have a plan to fight COVID
- Broke his own mask mandated EO
- Ended US energy independence

Do you miss Trump yet?"

antitox

Here's another one from Charlie:

"Joe Biden promised to govern as a moderate. On day one he signed EO's:

- Letting biological men take over women's sports and locker rooms
- Calling for amnesty for millions of illegals
- Ending deportations
- Killing thousands of good paying jobs

Is anyone surprised?"

Cloud Watcher

Lead him gently back to his basement. Make sure there is no phone or internet. Tell him he needs to stay there and be very very quiet because there are dragons outside that are hunting for people to feed to their hatchlings. Leave him enough food for a year. Then leave and seal the door.