Biden investigated.

daygo

I think Kamala is his insurance against either impeachment or the 25th Amendment. I believe that if he runs, he will pick a new VP. Some are speculating that he could pick either Hillary or Michelle Obama as the next VP.
It does seem logical and likely. Which one probably hilary.

jab777

I think Kamala is his insurance against either impeachment or the 25th Amendment. I believe that if he runs, he will pick a new VP. Some are speculating that he could pick either Hillary or Michelle Obama as the next VP.
No doubt that was part of the calculus that got her the position but if he does run I suspect they will pick Hillary or Newsom to run with him. If he picks Michelle Obama he gets Barack up close and personal instead of his being behind the scenes. Also, I don’t see Michelle having a burning desire to run.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
In my opinion Biden should be taken out because at the time he took those documents he was not a President. The 1st documents was found in November before the mid-election. It was kept quiet until just this month, and I heard there were 5 more documents found just recently. So that makes 4 rounds of documents found. I wonder how many more there are. The Special Counsel Richard Sauber reported on Saturday he found this last round at Biden's house.

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
No doubt that was part of the calculus that got her the position but if he does run I suspect they will pick Hillary or Newsom to run with him. If he picks Michelle Obama he gets Barack up close and personal instead of his being behind the scenes. Also, I don’t see Michelle having a burning desire to run.
I am thinking Newsom has his eye on the White House as in running for President.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
if you check out the website of the WEF, they have a slideshow there about their plans for 2030. In this, they nam3 America as being taken down as the most powerful country in the world, and in 2020, we were.

Hi there Bethlehem57, may I ask where you are seeing this? Is this the slide show that's up on their main page or at a link? I was wanting to take a look......

Is this the Water Environment Federation?

JSTyler

One thing is for sure: these evil cruds will not rest till President Trump is either in prison or dead. They don’t much care which option it is either.
That is the chief reason I hope he quits the race. He will not be allowed to win or baring a loss, live long enough to hold office.

kathymendel

Well, if he picks either one of these two to run as vice president with him, he will be signing his death certificate.

jab777

I am thinking Newsom has his eye on the White House as in running for President.
He no doubt does. He’s so pleased with turning California into a complete and utter disaster that he’s looking forward to doing the same to the rest of the country. Given the unending parade of illegals coming over the border with who knows who else a lot of his destruction is done for him already. I don’t like him and he, like so many others in his party, would be an absolute disgrace as president.

jab777

That is the chief reason I hope he quits the race. He will not be allowed to win or baring a loss, live long enough to hold office.
It’s certainly a valid concern. They don’t want him undoing the disaster they’ve made of our country and just given how much good he did in his term he’d be pretty well equipped in terms of undoing a lot of mess.

JSTyler

It’s certainly a valid concern. They don’t want him undoing the disaster they’ve made of our country and just given how much good he did in his term he’d be pretty well equipped in terms of undoing a lot of mess.
The publicly stated goals and timing of agenda 2030 sure looks like the hard-line for the globalists. They cannot have an uncontrollable wildcard like Trump further delaying the master plan.

If we aren't yanked up and out of here soon, we're certainly going to see some wild times. I've prepped by stocking up on popcorn :popcorn

Back