Biden investigated.

jab777

I don't trust any of this. Even if they move forward with this, how can we know that this is not part of a bigger plan to remove him now that's served the purpose planned for him. It's just all a sham in my eyes.
That thought has crossed my mind. There are already articles out about how if they remove him now, Kamala can finish his term and win 2 in her own right. Or alternatively, they ditch Biden and give Kamala the chance to be president to check more boxes but have her pick someone they really want to be president like Grusome Newsom, Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama as Veep. Then that person runs in 2024 for president. Any way you slice it, Obama will still be running everything behind the scenes as he will insist his people be kept on.

depserv

I don't think it matters whether the president is Joe, Kamala, or anyone else: they will all do what their communist master tells them to do. No one who is not a whore of the communists will ever be elected as a Democrat, unless there is a massive shift in the ideology of the party. And unfortunately, the same seems to apply to the RINO, though at least with the Republicans there is some small chance of getting a loyal American nominated.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Nightmare:

Joe finally loses it and walks to the podium at the United Nations without his pants. The 25th Amendment is used to remove him from office before he runs up Pennsylvania Avenue in the nude to prove he has nothing to hide. Kamala becomes President and selects Hillary as Vice President. Kamala mysteriously disappears in Mexico after attending a climate change conference in Cancun. Hillary becomes President.
Never eat an entire pizza before going to bed.
If it isn't the :D pizza, you have quite an ;) imagination funny at that.

Kenny

Nightmare:

Joe finally loses it and walks to the podium at the United Nations without his pants. The 25th Amendment is used to remove him from office before he runs up Pennsylvania Avenue in the nude to prove he has nothing to hide. Kamala becomes President and selects Hillary as Vice President. Kamala mysteriously disappears in Mexico after attending a climate change conference in Cancun. Hillary becomes President.
Never eat an entire pizza before going to bed.

Yeah that might be the way it shakes out, and then if it is Hilldabeast, Trump comes in and beats her again. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:mystic

Bethlehem57

According to BBC news Biden is going to be investigated over discovery of classification documents.
We discussed this at church yesterday. Most agree that the Dems are done with old creepy Joe. No idea if the cackling mess of a VP would fit in with their plans. Maybe they just view her as another useless idjit?

if you check out the website of the WEF, they have a slideshow there about their plans for 2030. In this, they nam3 America as being taken down as the most powerful country in the world, and in 2020, we were. Bribem has down the work of his father, Satan to bring us to buying oil from Russia! Our largest enemy who has partnered with China. We see all of our Father’s plans falling into place. Those involved in this are Schwab, Gates, Soros, King Charles (who in a faux pas, admitted that they needed to raise trillions for “him” and he meant antichrist, but they have since scrubbed that from the video he made), Christopher Wray, Director of the FBI (who just received an invite to their next Davos meeting), along with over 2,800 other members worldwide. If you search for members, you can see who they are. And thes are the ones who are paving the way for the kingdom of antichrist.

Their other obstacle is Christians. They can’t have us standing up for our beliefs, but God will either remove us or protect us. Personally, I think we will be long gone and watching from heaven.

Their plan to “own nothing and like it is the first slide we saw yesterday. They will buy up property and then rent it back to you at some price, lower than your current mortgage payment.

This falls right along with control of your money. in the not so distant future, they will have full access to all your money in the bank. Pastor hinted that it might be good to keep some money out so cash is at hand. The old saying “cash is king,” will be true again.

This “slideshow” of theirs should not alarm anyone who is saved. I wasn’t afraid. What I fear most is how my loved ones that aren’t saved will still be on this temporary shell after we are gone! We all know that their plan to implement all of thus by 2030. That’s not all that far away!

It saddens me that the ones we care so deeply for are the hardest to reach. They think that I’m a nut job and avoid talking to me about my salvation at every turn. As long as I have breath, I will continue to try to reach them with the Gospel, praying that they open their ears and hearts to accepting Jesus Christ as Savior, including a heart chang; the only way to eternity in Heaven!

jab777

I think the same thing. But how do they remove him without making Kamala president? They like her even less than they like him and for good reason.
Well, one thing they could do is go back to her days as a DA in San Francisco or as a Senator and see if there is something they could use to drum up criminal activity on her part. Basically pull a Spiro Agnew on her. He was accused of illegal activity as governor of Maryland (he was guilty of it) in order to dump him from the Vice Presidency before Watergate hit the fan. That’s how Gerald Ford who was the House Majority Leader ended up as VP. In any event they’d have to remove her first. However, with their love of checking politically correct boxes I don’t see them dumping her. But I do see someone that they really want in 2024 selected as VP and they will find a way to discourage her from running in her own right as president.

Jaybird

They don't need this classified document incident to get rid of him. Don't forget they have Hunter's laptop with incriminating information on all these sordid deals that he made. He has been in public office for a very long time and has a lot of baggage. I think they are using this a cover to go after Trump.

jab777

They don't need this classified document incident to get rid of him. Don't forget they have Hunter's laptop with incriminating information on all these sordid deals that he made. He has been in public office for a very long time and has a lot of baggage. I think they are using this a cover to go after Trump.
One thing is for sure: these evil cruds will not rest till President Trump is either in prison or dead. They don’t much care which option it is either.

Dave123

Well, one thing they could do is go back to her days as a DA in San Francisco or as a Senator and see if there is something they could use to drum up criminal activity on her part. Basically pull a Spiro Agnew on her. He was accused of illegal activity as governor of Maryland (he was guilty of it) in order to dump him from the Vice Presidency before Watergate hit the fan. That’s how Gerald Ford who was the House Majority Leader ended up as VP. In any event they’d have to remove her first. However, with their love of checking politically correct boxes I don’t see them dumping her. But I do see someone that they really want in 2024 selected as VP and they will find a way to discourage her from running in her own right as president.
I think Kamala is his insurance against either impeachment or the 25th Amendment. I believe that if he runs, he will pick a new VP. Some are speculating that he could pick either Hillary or Michelle Obama as the next VP.

Back