Biden investigated.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Isn't this interesting what Trump was being accused of

What Trump did probably most Presidents before him did and Presidents have a wide leeway with classified documents and have the authority to declassify anything that's classified. Additionally, the documents that Trump had were secure.

Diben had no business having classified documents outside of a skiff. When it's said he stole them, that is what it looks like.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
At the very least it will be a strong reason to stop any Judicial proceedings against Trump for the same issue. Even if Behar would like it otherwise.

But with President Trump it isn't the same issue. In Trump's case, as President, he did what probably every recent President in recent history has done, and his were in secure storage.

In Diben's case, he did not have the legal authority to have those documents outside of a skiff, let alone unattended in a home.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
But with President Trump it isn't the same issue. In Trump's case, as President, he did what probably every recent President in recent history has done, and his were in secure storage.

In Diben's case, he did not have the legal authority to have those documents outside of a skiff, let alone unattended in a home.
Absolutely agree Biden was not President during this time period of these documents that have been found. Also, this is the 3rd batch they found this last one in his library. I heard the 1st batch was found in November 2022, and it is just now coming out. I smell a cover up why wasn't we told back then because of the mid-terms.

Last edited:

rks7777

I don't trust any of this. Even if they move forward with this, how can we know that this is not part of a bigger plan to remove him now that's served the purpose planned for him. It's just all a sham in my eyes.
This^^. They can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Remove Biden from office and derail a Trump presidential bid. The “demon”crats are capable of anything. And to throw one of their own under the bus, someone they no longer have any use for, is child’s play. I really believe this is part of the plan.

GHoe

Watching the "Redacted" news show today they pointed out the US attorney appointed to the Biden Document case by Merrick Garland is one of 2 (only 2 left) Trump US attorney appointed by Trump. Biden wanted to fire him two Dem senators asked Biden not to fire him and that he was doing important work (flipped ?)..

The other Trump appointed US attorney still employed is running the investigation into Hunter. Interesting.. two Trump appointees on 2 Biden investigations.

Makes me feel they found them corrupt, kept them on the books to appease Republicans when Biden messed up so that they can say, "we even had Trumps US Attorneys investigate Biden and he was innocent". Or if the US Attorney's moral compass hasn't flipped maybe something bigger is coming (Ukraine) and since those 2 are busy the next amd more important investigation gets handed to a friendly. Would make it look like Garland was being fair ??

All know is its all a smoke, mirrors and lies. No wonder this world is fed up with leadership and will accept what's next.

depserv

As long as Merrick Garland is running the so-called Justice Department there will be no real investigation; instead there will be a cover-up. This you can be certain of.

Contrast the same fake justice department doing nothing but covering up for real crooks like Hillary and Biden, but then attacking Trump and his associates on fake charges (and they did that while Republicans had nominal control of both houses of Congress and Trump himself was president). This shows just how out of control our government is.

Biden was a senator since 1972 and VP for eight years under Obama. I think the professional political hacks in the party knew all along what kind of clown he is, and they probably knew that he was showing signs of dementia too. But he still got the nomination. I'm sure that was by default though, considering who he ran against; they probably made him look relatively sane. The time to get rid of him would have been before he won the primary, if they could have done it, and I'd say they knew about the corruption well before then. And they don't want a Democratic president going down because of a crime. So I expect them to stand with him and protect him, and they have the machinery to do it.

Back