Biden Inaugural: National Guard Troops Authorized to Use Lethal Force as D.C. Turns Into Police State

katt

Just like January 6th was a planned infiltration..so I believe the 20th will be..I believe the Dems have planned for BLM and Antifa to dress as Trump Supporters and wreck havick just as they did last week..and of course Conservatives will get the blame..again..and then we will lose our right to own guns..which is what, among other things, a lot of this has been about...I really wish God would big time show up..I miss God..

J2

It doesn't matter what patriots do, the enemy will find a way to demonize us, even if they have to make things up. So I don't like the idea of thinking patriots should stay home and not organize and show themselves because it will be used to make them look bad. I remember Reagan told his staff that when discussing what they would do he didn't want to hear anything about the political ramifications of it; he just wanted to know what was the best course of action.

Patriots should organize and show that they are willing to take a stand. But they must be well organized and well disciplined. And more important, they must base what they do on reason, not emotion. Antagonizing your enemy so he will act irrationally is an age-old strategy; patriots must not allow that strategy to be used on us. Mob action serves no good purpose, and will be used against us. But that doesn't mean that there should be no action, that patriots should stay hunkered down in their homes scared to even speak out, let alone stand and fight.

Mob activity is not counterproductive by the way, if you are allied to the liberal press. Just look at how much good the liberal cult got out of the riots and looting and destruction of BLM and its accomplices. They were able to shake down businesses for a billion dollars and Marxist indoctrination is being increased, supposedly because the mob violence was based in righteous anger. And just wait and see how the Biden/Schumer/Pelosi regime use that violence as an excuse to implement their Marxist agenda, and to attack patriots.

This is why the liberal press is such a powerful weapon (or one reason anyway). The mob violence at the capitol was based in legitimate anger, because it was in response to an illegal seizure of power by a cult of traitors; it was stupid and counterproductive because mob activity never does anything good, but there was a legitimate reason for people to be angry, very angry, and for them to strike out; they just did it in the wrong way. Compare that to the BLM violence, which is based purely in proven lives coupled with race and class hatred, but it turned out to be very productive. This shows the power of the liberal press to manipulate masses of people. And it's why destroying this enemy propaganda machine is a high priority.

If we come to the point that the political system can no longer keep America free, then we are at the time our forefathers thought might come, and it is for that time that the Second Amendment was written. This is the last line of defense of the Republic, and it was put there for a reason.

God is also a line of defense, but history tells us that He is not going to keep us free if we just lay down and grovel before a tyrant. Even His own nation of Israel did its own fighting, with His help. And maybe He is ready for America to fall, as part of His plan for the end times or for some other reason. But maybe He isn't. If He is, nothing we do can possibly change that. But if we are not entering into the end times just yet, maybe if patriots stand against this enemy He will stand with us, but if we just lay down and submit then why would He keep us free?

One of the main things the enemy propaganda machine does is demoralize us: it tells us we are morally inferior and have no legitimate reason to oppose this new order being forced on us, it turns us against each other so we can not form a united opposition, and it convinces us that we have already lost, and if we do not give up and submit to our new masters bad things will happen to us. We must open our eyes and see what this enemy weapon is doing and wake others up to it as well. If we are demoralized and divided, we can not do anything but lose.

When there is a choice between fighting and not fighting, the latter is the better choice, and that's how I've always lived my life. But sometimes that choice is not available; sometimes the choice is between fight now on our terms, or be forced into a fight later, when an enemy has placed all his forces in position and weakened our defenses and made certain that he can not lose.

Remember that this cult of devil-worshippers has the blood of 60 million babies on its hands, killed by the abortionist; they even celebrate that mass murder. And they don't even hate babies; the babies are just in the way of their feminist agenda. So what do you think they'll do to those they do hate, those their high seer Hillary Clinton deemed "deplorables," once they have the absolute power they seek?

And what makes it all the worse is that even though it will be us who failed, it will be our children and their children who suffer most because of it. My generation, the so-called Baby-boomers, allowed this war machine to be built on our watch. And now the machine is nearly complete, and America is transitioning from a free republic into a communist dictatorship, right before our eyes. We're old enough there isn't much they can take from us anymore, and those of us here are saved anyway; we will just end up in a better place, sooner instead of later. But our children and their children will live under a brutal dictatorship, because of our failure.

This is no problem if the fall of the Republic is the beginning of the end times, because we know how that will turn out. But as I said, even though it looks like this might be what's happening, we do not know for sure that it is. And if it isn't, we have stood by and allowed a terrible betrayal to be perpetrated on our children and their children, for God only knows how many generations.
I saved what you wrote, it is THAT good :)

LibertyBelle

Cracked.
I was listening to Chris Plante on WMAL in DC yesterday morning and he was commenting about all the choppers. He said he lives in DC and you might hear one every now and then but not that many.
Not allowed to link you to the video I saw, but there were soooo many normal ones, and really weird ones w/ two large blobs on either side. Many of them.

I just watched an interview of some leader guy of one of the National Guard groups, and he said that this was planned "months ago", which I am having trouble believing.

Cloud Watcher

At least there won't be thousands of women wearing those moronic pink vagina hats this time. Or maybe there should be since biden is going to write an executive order for trans rights. Men and boys can share restrooms and showers with women and girls. Women's sports will become coed until the sissy guys take over completely. And here I thought biden liked females. He's always sniffing, nuzzling, and groping them. Wait til he does that to one of the guys in disguise.

Besides giving amnesty to illegals and opening the border, he is planning to remove the ban on muslims from terrorist countries. I expect to see more 9/11 type activity, more diseases (ebola anyone?), more rape, murder, drugs, and human trafficking. We may have to learn chinese.

Lord, come quickly!

Last edited:

MilkyWay1

It doesn't matter what patriots do, the enemy will find a way to demonize us, even if they have to make things up. So I don't like the idea of thinking patriots should stay home and not organize and show themselves because it will be used to make them look bad. I remember Reagan told his staff that when discussing what they would do he didn't want to hear anything about the political ramifications of it; he just wanted to know what was the best course of action.

Patriots should organize and show that they are willing to take a stand. But they must be well organized and well disciplined. And more important, they must base what they do on reason, not emotion. Antagonizing your enemy so he will act irrationally is an age-old strategy; patriots must not allow that strategy to be used on us. Mob action serves no good purpose, and will be used against us. But that doesn't mean that there should be no action, that patriots should stay hunkered down in their homes scared to even speak out, let alone stand and fight.

Mob activity is not counterproductive by the way, if you are allied to the liberal press. Just look at how much good the liberal cult got out of the riots and looting and destruction of BLM and its accomplices. They were able to shake down businesses for a billion dollars and Marxist indoctrination is being increased, supposedly because the mob violence was based in righteous anger. And just wait and see how the Biden/Schumer/Pelosi regime use that violence as an excuse to implement their Marxist agenda, and to attack patriots.

This is why the liberal press is such a powerful weapon (or one reason anyway). The mob violence at the capitol was based in legitimate anger, because it was in response to an illegal seizure of power by a cult of traitors; it was stupid and counterproductive because mob activity never does anything good, but there was a legitimate reason for people to be angry, very angry, and for them to strike out; they just did it in the wrong way. Compare that to the BLM violence, which is based purely in proven lives coupled with race and class hatred, but it turned out to be very productive. This shows the power of the liberal press to manipulate masses of people. And it's why destroying this enemy propaganda machine is a high priority.

If we come to the point that the political system can no longer keep America free, then we are at the time our forefathers thought might come, and it is for that time that the Second Amendment was written. This is the last line of defense of the Republic, and it was put there for a reason.

God is also a line of defense, but history tells us that He is not going to keep us free if we just lay down and grovel before a tyrant. Even His own nation of Israel did its own fighting, with His help. And maybe He is ready for America to fall, as part of His plan for the end times or for some other reason. But maybe He isn't. If He is, nothing we do can possibly change that. But if we are not entering into the end times just yet, maybe if patriots stand against this enemy He will stand with us, but if we just lay down and submit then why would He keep us free?

One of the main things the enemy propaganda machine does is demoralize us: it tells us we are morally inferior and have no legitimate reason to oppose this new order being forced on us, it turns us against each other so we can not form a united opposition, and it convinces us that we have already lost, and if we do not give up and submit to our new masters bad things will happen to us. We must open our eyes and see what this enemy weapon is doing and wake others up to it as well. If we are demoralized and divided, we can not do anything but lose.

When there is a choice between fighting and not fighting, the latter is the better choice, and that's how I've always lived my life. But sometimes that choice is not available; sometimes the choice is between fight now on our terms, or be forced into a fight later, when an enemy has placed all his forces in position and weakened our defenses and made certain that he can not lose.

Remember that this cult of devil-worshippers has the blood of 60 million babies on its hands, killed by the abortionist; they even celebrate that mass murder. And they don't even hate babies; the babies are just in the way of their feminist agenda. So what do you think they'll do to those they do hate, those their high seer Hillary Clinton deemed "deplorables," once they have the absolute power they seek?

And what makes it all the worse is that even though it will be us who failed, it will be our children and their children who suffer most because of it. My generation, the so-called Baby-boomers, allowed this war machine to be built on our watch. And now the machine is nearly complete, and America is transitioning from a free republic into a communist dictatorship, right before our eyes. We're old enough there isn't much they can take from us anymore, and those of us here are saved anyway; we will just end up in a better place, sooner instead of later. But our children and their children will live under a brutal dictatorship, because of our failure.

This is no problem if the fall of the Republic is the beginning of the end times, because we know how that will turn out. But as I said, even though it looks like this might be what's happening, we do not know for sure that it is. And if it isn't, we have stood by and allowed a terrible betrayal to be perpetrated on our children and their children, for God only knows how many generations.
Thanks, this post is amazing. Every single word.

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
Personnally. I don't believe God will allow Joe Biden to be inaugurated 20 Jan.
Most of the prophecy preachers I watch say Trump will be President for total 8 year. Yes 4 more.
Stand by for news

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I believe God brings in people that suit His timeline. Trump sped things up by dividing the nation more and now I think Biden is going to be a big part of bringing us into the One World Government.

Lynn

Longing for Home
Personnally. I don't believe God will allow Joe Biden to be inaugurated 20 Jan.
Most of the prophecy preachers I watch say Trump will be President for total 8 year. Yes 4 more.
Stand by for news
Don't think so, Kenny. There are a 'lot' of super conservative you tube men who are saying exactly what you're saying. If you listen carefully to what they're saying, you'll hear them state several times, in one way or another, 'Now we can't be sure, or, it seems like, it might be, not a confirmation yet, etc.' My dh listened to one earlier, and every time the guy expressed some measure of uncertainty, I pointed it out, several times, and finally,
I stopped listening altogether.
If 'anything' or 'anyone' should try to stop this Wednesday's ceremony, it would tear our country apart, and we certainly wouldn't be going back to 'normal'.
The God we love is in full control of everything on this planet. He doesn't command us to struggle and fight, but to seek first the kingdom of God. To love Him and to love others, and to share the gospel message with others. The end of the Church age is almost here, and we're going to be gone. Work while it is still day, and we are still here. Four more years of Pres. Trump isn't likely to be a reality.

J2

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I believe God brings in people that suit His timeline. Trump sped things up by dividing the nation more and now I think Biden is going to be a big part of bringing us into the One World Government.
Bingo! If Trump somehow stays in office, America wouldn’t last another 4 years for his presidency anyways because cities would burn overnight. Not that it’s looking like we will last a country anyways ... I’m hoping this speeds up His return! The closer to the OWG, the sooner His arrival and our departure!