Biden Inaugural: National Guard Troops Authorized to Use Lethal Force as D.C. Turns Into Police State

Waiting......

I will say it again.....all these people will one day kneel before God. This life is the only heaven they’ll ever know. Can you imagine heading into eternity knowing how you wasted your life filled with hate? I do think regret will be a huge part of the torment of hell.
Absolutely. Their laughter at what all they've gotten away with will soon turn to weeping.

JimFromOhio

I agree; I am incensed as anyone at the way this is playing out but I do pray that our Patriots keep their tempers in check and don’t take the bait/show up to these supposed ”50 state protests”...it’s nothing but a trap and they will be baited into looking bad by bad actors from Antifa/BLM.

I would wager that even if we don’t take the bait there will still be leftist radicals who disguise themselves in the garb of what they believe “Tump folk” would wear...they’ll put on Trump MAGA hats and wear Trump shirts, etc. and agitate for the traitor liberal media to paint us as violent crazies.

I’ll bet the dyed hair, piercings, bad tattoos and skinny jeans will give them away though, lol.
Even with the dyed hair, piercings, and bad tattoos, the media will still make it look like patriots. Plays into the narrative. Have to make us all look violent so there is cheering in the streets when they start rounding us up.

antitox

I saw a funny news report where all previous inaugurations are referred to by the President-to-be name.

Well the signs at the WH say "Biden-Harris Inauguration." So this time the VP-to-be is being included in the naming of it. Tweeters are saying that they note that this appears to be an attempt at making Harris more prominent. And that the Harris name is a larger font on the sign. I can't tell if that is so, but what these twitter folks are implying that they are expecting Harris to get shooed into the presidency shortly.

I probably wouldn't have noticed the sign, but it is interesting that others are.

depserv

It doesn't matter what patriots do, the enemy will find a way to demonize us, even if they have to make things up. So I don't like the idea of thinking patriots should stay home and not organize and show themselves because it will be used to make them look bad. I remember Reagan told his staff that when discussing what they would do he didn't want to hear anything about the political ramifications of it; he just wanted to know what was the best course of action.

Patriots should organize and show that they are willing to take a stand. But they must be well organized and well disciplined. And more important, they must base what they do on reason, not emotion. Antagonizing your enemy so he will act irrationally is an age-old strategy; patriots must not allow that strategy to be used on us. Mob action serves no good purpose, and will be used against us. But that doesn't mean that there should be no action, that patriots should stay hunkered down in their homes scared to even speak out, let alone stand and fight.

Mob activity is not counterproductive by the way, if you are allied to the liberal press. Just look at how much good the liberal cult got out of the riots and looting and destruction of BLM and its accomplices. They were able to shake down businesses for a billion dollars and Marxist indoctrination is being increased, supposedly because the mob violence was based in righteous anger. And just wait and see how the Biden/Schumer/Pelosi regime use that violence as an excuse to implement their Marxist agenda, and to attack patriots.

This is why the liberal press is such a powerful weapon (or one reason anyway). The mob violence at the capitol was based in legitimate anger, because it was in response to an illegal seizure of power by a cult of traitors; it was stupid and counterproductive because mob activity never does anything good, but there was a legitimate reason for people to be angry, very angry, and for them to strike out; they just did it in the wrong way. Compare that to the BLM violence, which is based purely in proven lives coupled with race and class hatred, but it turned out to be very productive. This shows the power of the liberal press to manipulate masses of people. And it's why destroying this enemy propaganda machine is a high priority.

If we come to the point that the political system can no longer keep America free, then we are at the time our forefathers thought might come, and it is for that time that the Second Amendment was written. This is the last line of defense of the Republic, and it was put there for a reason.

God is also a line of defense, but history tells us that He is not going to keep us free if we just lay down and grovel before a tyrant. Even His own nation of Israel did its own fighting, with His help. And maybe He is ready for America to fall, as part of His plan for the end times or for some other reason. But maybe He isn't. If He is, nothing we do can possibly change that. But if we are not entering into the end times just yet, maybe if patriots stand against this enemy He will stand with us, but if we just lay down and submit then why would He keep us free?

One of the main things the enemy propaganda machine does is demoralize us: it tells us we are morally inferior and have no legitimate reason to oppose this new order being forced on us, it turns us against each other so we can not form a united opposition, and it convinces us that we have already lost, and if we do not give up and submit to our new masters bad things will happen to us. We must open our eyes and see what this enemy weapon is doing and wake others up to it as well. If we are demoralized and divided, we can not do anything but lose.

When there is a choice between fighting and not fighting, the latter is the better choice, and that's how I've always lived my life. But sometimes that choice is not available; sometimes the choice is between fight now on our terms, or be forced into a fight later, when an enemy has placed all his forces in position and weakened our defenses and made certain that he can not lose.

Remember that this cult of devil-worshippers has the blood of 60 million babies on its hands, killed by the abortionist; they even celebrate that mass murder. And they don't even hate babies; the babies are just in the way of their feminist agenda. So what do you think they'll do to those they do hate, those their high seer Hillary Clinton deemed "deplorables," once they have the absolute power they seek?

And what makes it all the worse is that even though it will be us who failed, it will be our children and their children who suffer most because of it. My generation, the so-called Baby-boomers, allowed this war machine to be built on our watch. And now the machine is nearly complete, and America is transitioning from a free republic into a communist dictatorship, right before our eyes. We're old enough there isn't much they can take from us anymore, and those of us here are saved anyway; we will just end up in a better place, sooner instead of later. But our children and their children will live under a brutal dictatorship, because of our failure.

This is no problem if the fall of the Republic is the beginning of the end times, because we know how that will turn out. But as I said, even though it looks like this might be what's happening, we do not know for sure that it is. And if it isn't, we have stood by and allowed a terrible betrayal to be perpetrated on our children and their children, for God only knows how many generations.

Footsteps

Super Special Joe
(tune of "Jambalaya")

OK Joe-
Don't wanna go
To your swear-in.

Too many guns
Down the barrels
I'd be starin'.

Crawfish pie
Me o my
Filet jumbo-

Horseshoe bat
Add swamp rat
Dumbo Gumbo!

You and Kam
Make one man
Of the year now.

Which of you
Half vast types
Takes a bow now?

Please don't trip
On her slip
At the bayou-

Throw you rope?
She say "Nope"
'Cause she lie too.

pur56ple

Absolutely. Their laughter at what all they've gotten away with will soon turn to weeping.
The ages of many in Congress range in 70s and 80s.....given the average lifespan of a human, they may be seeing the other side of death a lot sooner than they planned....no one knows how long their life will be and we can't add or subtract anything from it.

faitheternal25

Super Special Joe
(tune of "Jambalaya")

OK Joe-
Don't wanna go
To your swear-in.

Too many guns
Down the barrels
I'd be starin'.

Crawfish pie
Me o my
Filet jumbo-

Horseshoe bat
Add swamp rat
Dumbo Gumbo!

You and Kam
Make one man
Of the year now.

Which of you
Half vast types
Takes a bow now?

Please don't trip
On her slip
At the bayou-

Throw you rope?
She say "Nope"
'Cause she lie too.
oh my gosh, I so needed this levity today!!! Absolutely brilliant!!