Biden handlers terminate Trump operation targeting illegal sex offenders

fan4sure

From a human standpoint, if someone steals your stuff, the stuff can always be replaced. Money can always be made. However, if someone sexually assaults you, they've taken something from you that can never be regained!
Thank you for saying this! I've told my story about being molested as a child on this forum and the old board. My father, whom I adored, was killed in an auto accident. My grandmother told me that "only God can give life and only God can take it away."

It was probably a year before my mother began to date. She came home with her boyfriend so drunk she went straight to bed. The boyfriend came in my room and molested me. He told me "not to tell anyone as he could get into a lot of trouble and go to jail and I would be taken from my home and placed in another home." I didn't tell.

The following weekend he and my mother went camping and fishing. As he was approaching the dock his boat flipped over and he drowned. My mother watched from their campsite and ran to him unable to help him.

I grew up feeling dirty and wondered why God took my dad and allowed me to be molested. Surely he must have something against me and allowed me to be punished in this way. Molestation changes who you are. You can't undo it. The shame I felt has never gone away and the life of depression consumed me. I've struggled trying to put it aside but it's always there to rear it's ugly head lest I forget that I'm dirty.

Footsteps

Thank you for saying this! I've told my story about being molested as a child on this forum and the old board. My father, whom I adored, was killed in an auto accident. My grandmother told me that "only God can give life and only God can take it away."

It was probably a year before my mother began to date. She came home with her boyfriend so drunk she went straight to bed. The boyfriend came in my room and molested me. He told me "not to tell anyone as he could get into a lot of trouble and go to jail and I would be taken from my home and placed in another home." I didn't tell.

The following weekend he and my mother went camping and fishing. As he was approaching the dock his boat flipped over and he drowned. My mother watched from their campsite and ran to him unable to help him.

I grew up feeling dirty and wondered why God took my dad and allowed me to be molested. Surely he must have something against me and allowed me to be punished in this way. Molestation changes who you are. You can't undo it. The shame I felt has never gone away and the life of depression consumed me. I've struggled trying to put it aside but it's always there to rear it's ugly head lest I forget that I'm dirty.
This is a classic case of "It was your fault" that Satan will use at every opportunity. Keep rebuking Satan's lie and accepting the fact that Jesus cleanses you from ALL sin - including those that you were never responsible for.

antitox

I can understand how that would affect your conscience. That happened to the woman I married. She had a lot of trouble with it. Took a lot of years of perseverance to overcome it. And she did. I thought she came a long way. Don't give up.

alisani

I can well relate. It took a long time in the Lord for me to get some sense of self worth back. To get free of the shame. For a long time I never spoke up because I was afraid I would be told that I had somehow deserved it, that it was my fault because I was already dirty. I was 12 when I was raped, and I actually just wanted to die. Depression and PTSD followed me.

I am in my 40s and yes, there are lingering effects. Some wounds will not fully close this side of eternity. But there is comfort and healing to be found in Christ, I can absolutely promise you that. Absolutely promise you. Only satan would have you remain in non-biblical shame.

I will pray and pray and pray for your healing and for you to get a true sense of your value. I wish I could be there with you.

cheeky200386

I know Jesus can save sex offenders, however there are still consequences for our sin here on Earth. If I cheat on my husband, I can be forgiven of my sin but that doesn't mean my husband will automatically trust me. I am completely in favor of the death penalty for pedophiles and murderers. I imagine if you are truly repentant, you will gladly accept those punishments.

I pray for their salvation even though they will have to accept the consequences of their sins here on Earth. We all have to live with our consequences. If you're a glutton, you can be forgiven but may have to live with long term health issues like diabetes.

Many examples in the Bible too. Look at David. He was forgiven but his first son with Bathsheba was taken by God as a consequence of his sin, including all the other consequences that came after with his children. Even with this, David praised God for his perfect justice and holiness. That is true repentance, no excuses.

fl2007rn

:pray :hug

fl2007rn

I can well relate. It took a long time in the Lord for me to get some sense of self worth back. To get free of the shame. For a long time I never spoke up because I was afraid I would be told that I had somehow deserved it, that it was my fault because I was already dirty. I was 12 when I was raped, and I actually just wanted to die. Depression and PTSD followed me.

I am in my 40s and yes, there are lingering effects. Some wounds will not fully close this side of eternity. But there is comfort and healing to be found in Christ, I can absolutely promise you that. Absolutely promise you. Only satan would have you remain in non-biblical shame.

I will pray and pray and pray for your healing and for you to get a true sense of your value. I wish I could be there with you.
:pray:hug

Cloud Watcher

Here's the obvious. All that Biden is is a "signer."

He just signs everything off. Whatever they put on his desk he will sign.

They knew this when they chose him as a candidate. That he would just give them whatever they want.

We do not have a president. All we have is a "Signer-in-Chief."

They got everything they wanted. There is no resistance except for those conservatives that are left in the Senate. That's all that we have left in government.

I saw an article that said some of the signatures have been forged. If that's true, anyone in the administration could be writing the orders and signing them.

Nemophilist

Here's the obvious. All that Biden is is a "signer."

He just signs everything off. Whatever they put on his desk he will sign.

They knew this when they chose him as a candidate. That he would just give them whatever they want.

We do not have a president. All we have is a "Signer-in-Chief."

They got everything they wanted. There is no resistance except for those conservatives that are left in the Senate. That's all that we have left in government.
Just what I was thinking! Biden's just a hand puppet with a beating heart. He will do or sign anything he's told. Absolutely perfect situation for globalists and just plain evil people.

alisani

I saw an article that said some of the signatures have been forged. If that's true, anyone in the administration could be writing the orders and signing them.
I'm sure there is an established chain of command between Biden's pen and the core group of elites responsible for all of this proliferation of evil. It doesn't stop with the likes of Obama. I'm certain he's just a puppet too, who has been promised some degree of wealth and power in exchange for his conscience.

TrustinHim

Plus, he (Biden) evidently from pictures seems to touch inappropriately, probably has friends/colleagues who indulge in such pastimes and can’t leave anything good from Trump’s time in office. In my mind, this is Obama’s 3rd term and look what went on when he lived in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.....:rolleyes:
Perhaps the trail will lead to some high profile people in Washington d.c. that have connections with these people. Their allegiance to the workers of iniquity is obvious.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
In America we have State sex offender registries that identify convicted sex offenders. I don’t know the details here, but if we are allowing convicted sex offenders to enter America untracked and unidentified, this horrible administration is admitting that allowing a sex offender into America quietly takes priority over our children's safety.

So if TPTB are determined to let everyone in, why aren't immigrant sex offenders required to comply with sex offender laws like registration, restrictions on employment and residence, etc., in the same way that citizen and permanent resident sex offenders are? Double standard, and I can smell a giant lawsuit(s).

For those that don't know, it's sexual predators on the registries, so not all are child predators. Some raped, etc. adults. There are also different categories with different requirements and restrictions. Federal laws, but also different state laws. Plus additional court-ordered individual probabtion/parole and lifetime requirements and restrictions.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Rocky Rivera

Biden's so confused he probably won't remember which ones he signed and did not sign. "Did I sign that?" asks Biden. "Yes you did, sir.", says the aide who actually signed it. "Oh, okay.", replies Biden.

jab777

Plus, he (Biden) evidently from pictures seems to touch inappropriately, probably has friends/colleagues who indulge in such pastimes and can’t leave anything good from Trump’s time in office. In my mind, this is Obama’s 3rd term and look what went on when he lived in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.....:rolleyes:
Bingo! Of course it’s Obama’s third term. He couldn’t run again because of the 22nd Amendment but he came to power initially with a mission to “fundamentally transform” our country and he’s not going to stop till he’s done. No wonder Biden ended up being in the White House.....Biden will do whatever he’s directed to do. When Hillary lost to Donald they needed a “plan B” to destroy the country and this is it.

Footsteps

Biden's so confused he probably won't remember which ones he signed and did not sign. "Did I sign that?" asks Biden. "Yes you did, sir.", says the aide who actually signed it. "Oh, okay.", replies Biden.
I think you just solved many problems.
Switch any Executive Order with the following for Joe to sign:

ORDER OF UNIVERSAL REPARATION

This is to repair the damage caused by the November 2020 Election.
The election was rigged in multiple ways and is invalid. Donald Trump was the real winner.
This order lists the perpetrators of the fraud who will be arrested and sent to Gitmo for interrogation.
The restoration of the Trump administration will be expedited.
I will voluntarily admit myself to a dementia care facility.
Close our borders immediately, restore the Keystone Pipeline, and for Democrats generally: GROW UP!

Rocky Rivera

!00% Correct! Question is who is the puppet master in the background? Could it be Obama, Soros, Gates, Lobbyists, Hollywood, China, Russia, or perhaps even satan?
toon210223.jpg

You mean like this?? LOL.