Biden gives Israel 45 days to submit report on international law violations or lose military aid

DMac

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-786097

President Joe Biden issued a memorandum on Thursday night asking countries receiving US military funding to prove they’re following international humanitarian and human rights laws.

The timing of the memorandum coincides with President Biden’s unscheduled press conference where he took reporters' questions on the Israel-Hamas war, saying Israel’s response is “over the t

Led by Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), several progressive Democratic members issued a letter to Biden and the Government Accountability Office requesting an assessment of the State Department’s compliance with Leahy Laws and Conventional Arms Transfer policies regarding security assistance to the Israeli government

They are not requesting this of any other country.

jab777

Led by Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), several progressive Democratic members issued a letter to Biden and the Government Accountability Office requesting an assessment of the State Department’s compliance with Leahy Laws and Conventional Arms Transfer policies regarding security assistance to the Israeli government

Wondering if they are going to use this as an out of assisting Israel and thereby leaving them high, dry and without support. Why is Tlaib involved at all except to create a problem for Israel? She and her squad are pro-Palestinian and Ilan Omar said she supports Somalia above everything. She especially and the rest of them have no business in Congress. Disgraceful!

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Wondering if they are going to use this as an out of assisting Israel and thereby leaving them high, dry and without support. Why is Tlaib involved at all except to create a problem for Israel? She and her squad are pro-Palestinian and Ilan Omar said she supports Somalia above everything. She especially and the rest of them have no business in Congress. Disgraceful!
Absolutely disgraceful is 100% accurate.
I would also add , disgusting.

caleb357

For sure Biden is being counseled by Obama, Clinton and anyone else on Epstein's list. I really don't think that he has ever been in total control.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
For sure Biden is being counseled by Obama, Clinton and anyone else on Epstein's list. I really don't think that he has ever been in total control.

That's true. The others like Biden because the CAN control him. Not only from his own personality, but also from his corruption and political baggage. I would not be surprised if like they are doing with Trump, if they have told Biden to push this or that policy/agenda or else people might find out about this or that issue you are hiding in the closet. They can surely do to Biden what they are trying to do to Trump. And I'm sure that has been relayed to Biden. He is a useful idiot. Biden is out of his league. Especially now with his advanced age.

caleb357

That's true. The others like Biden because the CAN control him. Not only from his own personality, but also from his corruption and political baggage. I would not be surprised if like they are doing with Trump, if they have told Biden to push this or that policy/agenda or else people might find out about this or that issue you are hiding in the closet. They can surely do to Biden what they are trying to do to Trump. And I'm sure that has been relayed to Biden. He is a useful idiot. Biden is out of his league. Especially now with his advanced age.
I have the same thoughts. They find Trump so dangerous to their agenda. They won't leave him alone and ferocity and constant attacks from every direction only proves how corrupt they are and we have to bare all of it and watch it happening before our eyes. Even A I censorship of conservative and truthful comments shows a disgusting constant liberal agenda. When you have a justice system that doesn't recognize any charges or accusations because Biden doesn't remember, you can see how the future will be from now on. It makes me wonder if my vote will even honestly count. Because I believe that it was stolen the last time. There will be even more crime and dishonesty in the next election. What bothers me the most was hearing and watching Maxine Waters calling out for physical violence against all Republicans and nothing was done about it. The media just didn't bring it up and when something was softly mentioned about it to her, she said she just didn't mean it that way. She was misunderstood. Thank the Lord my hope is in Him and Him only. In fact with what has been going on since 2020, my hope in the Lord has been made stronger.

Aiyanna

It makes me angry to see this. "International law violations" :hairoutLet's just turn a blind eye to who knows how many "law violations" Muslim countries are more than likely guilty of, shall we?
Never mind the very basic fact the Israel is CONSTANTLY having to defend itself against the neighborhood bullies. And then those same bullies roll over and start crying to the news media that they're being tortued by this teeny tiny little itty bitty Israel........ Ooooo I could keep going. Lord forgive me...

But I must stop, because Israel is God’s, and the battle belongs to Him. He doesn't need the US. And maybe He even intended for this to happen. We just need to keep watching and praying.

Bethlehem57

Good question about Tlaib being involved. She will only act against Israel.

And because of the people that live in her district, it will be hard to get rid of her. She’s definitely a “useful idjit” for the global agenda and you can bet that ANYTHING she backs will be anti-Israel!

Jaybird

The US is not mentioned anywhere in the Revelation prophecies. You would think that as the world's strongest country it would be involved in some way with the end times scenarios, but it is not. I don't think it's too hard to figure out why it is not mentioned - it's simply irrevalent as a force in the end times.

Genesis 12:1-3

Then the LORD said to Abram, “Leave your country, your kindred, and your father’s household, and go to the land I will show you.
I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
so that you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you
and curse those who curse you;

and all the families of the earth
will be blessed through you.”

Biden is poking his finger in God's eye. Perhaps one of the reasons we become irrelevant.

DWB

This is what a bad manager would do instead of having a one-on-one conversation with misbehaving employee. (Not saying Is

DWB

(Not saying Israel is misbehaving), but a bad manager is too scared to confront one person and takes it out on all the employees. Biden won't single out Israel even though he wants to, so he puts out a memo to everyone.

This is going to get good; Biden will sooner or later have to choose between the Muslims and the Jews. Both are politically damaging by his past on the fence approach.

caleb357

Biden should be given 45 days to remember his violations in this country. I'm sick of having a brainless puppet pretending to be morally endowed before the world while being an embarrassing hypocrite that fights against America being a great nation under God once again. When he is tripping over chairs or his own words he is supposed to be representing us. He truly is America's stumbling block and puppet to a private agenda. We now live accordingly to half truths. And half truths are whole lies.

Back