Biden Cracks Jokes About Ice Cream During Bizarre Remarks on Nashville School Shooting

Dave123

President Biden gloated about having a refrigerator filled with chocolate chip ice cream during a bizarre address that was supposed to be about the school shooting that left six people dead at an Evangelical Christian school in Nashville.

“I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” Biden said. “By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. You think I’m kidding, I’m not.”

He quickly became distracted by a woman and her four children.

“Who are those good-looking kids back there,” he asked. “Well, stand up guys.”

Fox News anchors interrupted and appeared to be stunned at the president’s lighthearted tone.

“We’ll jump back in here considering the moment – this whole shooting that just happened, left three children dead, left three adults dead, shooter’s dead and we were told he would address this off the top,” the anchor said.

Biden eventually got around to talking about the dead school children.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/opinion...bizarre-remarks-on-nashville-school-shooting/

NewWine2020

President Biden gloated about having a refrigerator filled with chocolate chip ice cream during a bizarre address that was supposed to be about the school shooting that left six people dead at an Evangelical Christian school in Nashville.

“I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” Biden said. “By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. You think I’m kidding, I’m not.”

He quickly became distracted by a woman and her four children.

“Who are those good-looking kids back there,” he asked. “Well, stand up guys.”

Fox News anchors interrupted and appeared to be stunned at the president’s lighthearted tone.

“We’ll jump back in here considering the moment – this whole shooting that just happened, left three children dead, left three adults dead, shooter’s dead and we were told he would address this off the top,” the anchor said.

Biden eventually got around to talking about the dead school children.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/opinion...bizarre-remarks-on-nashville-school-shooting/

His Alzheimer's is proudly and undeniably on display for all of his supporters (and other nations leaders) to see. Lovely.

I don't think he'll last the remainder of his 1st Presidential term before his handlers find a reason to put him out to pasture.

It's elder abuse at this point, plain and simple.

jab777

His Alzheimer's is proudly and undeniably on display for all of his supporters (and other nations leaders) to see. Lovely.

I don't think he'll last the remainder of his 1st Presidential term before his handlers find a reason to put him out to pasture.

Yes it is. In addition to that disgrace, the other day he apparently was babbling about how he says the rosary. As a former Catholic I say big bloody whoop. Repetitious prayers isn’t the same as speaking reverently and sincerely to the Lord. Hail Marys and Acts of Contrition after confessing your sins to a priest isn’t going to cut it in the light of eternity.

My daughter asked me why he would yammer about chocolate chip ice cream and focus on a group of kids at a presser which should have been an occasion to say something intelligent, thoughtful and comforting. I told her he’s senile and bat crap crazy. She’s concerned for when her baby son gets old enough to go to school what might happen to him. I cried just thinking about it. When stuff like this happens you expect your president to step up and do his job with words of comfort and sympathy. Instead, the nation was treated to a clown show. It makes me mad, sad and disgusted at the same time.

Personally, I think this farce of an administration has run its course and it’s truly too bad that in our system of government we can’t have a vote of no confidence and have a snap election. It’s a mess and it’s criminal to have Biden in office. He can’t hack it and we can’t take much more as a country.

Last edited:

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Personally, I felt like this was occurring from the beginning, going back to his 'campaign.' Somebody wanted just what he was, even then, an empty suit. So sad, and tragic for our nation. God's hand of blessing appears to have been lifted off our country, and there are some people who have been His instruments of judgment. Biden is one of the several. :(

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Personally, I felt like this was occurring from the beginning, going back to his 'campaign.' Somebody wanted just what he was, even then, an empty suit. So sad, and tragic for our nation. God's hand of blessing appears to have been lifted off our country, and there are some people who have been His instruments of judgment. Biden is one of the several. :(
He is a disgrace to what was once a strong nation until he weakened it deliberately to bring in the globalist agenda. He has no class to joke about ice cream at a sad serious time of what happened to these children and adults who lost their lives. He needs manners!

NewWine2020

There was speculation many months ago that Biden was such a empty suit/blank slate that he could be indwelt by a demon; I don't think that's true now but if he suddenly starts showing fits of lucidity, competence and wisdom that is 100% exactly what I'll assume.

It's like our entire nation is collectively experiencing a nightmare and desperately trying to wake up but the vocal minority of the populace (comprised of liberal zombies who are the only ones permitted by our traitor mass media to speak) is just yelling at us "Shut up! Everything is FINE!!"

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
He has no  class to joke about ice cream at a sad serious time of what happened to these children and adults who lost their lives. He needs  manners!
Janice, I think he's incapable of the usual, expected behaviors in any setting, and certainly unable to respond appropriately to today's news about this horrific incident. So sad, I can't bear to think too long about it.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Janice, I think he's incapable of the usual, expected behaviors in any setting, and certainly unable to respond appropriately to today's news about this horrific incident. So sad, I can't bear to think too long about it.
To most people who have discernment it is obvious he has Dementia or Alzheimers. He is not a well person and should not be running this country. It is a shame the disaster that has been made. We were a strong nation until his disastrous decisions.

NewWine2020

He is a disgrace to what was once a strong nation until he weakened it deliberately to bring in the globalist agenda. He has no class to joke about ice cream at a sad serious time of what happened to these children and adults who lost their lives. He needs manners!

Oh, he sold us out to China and the World Economic Forum on day 1. He was actually very forthcoming in what he said he would do and did just that.

I'm angrier at the people who let the fact that Trump "hurt their wittle feelings" so badly that they voted for Biden (or so they tell us) out of spite....And that did not and will not save them from the collapse of our nation, they will suffer greatly, right along with us,

As they suffer more and more, they will probably STILL be so blind as to keep pointing the finger at "intolerant White, CIS Christians" (as if the entirety of our faith is populated solely by believers matching that exact demographic, lol_ as the cause of it all. SMH....

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
Because Biden obviously has dementia, he is incapable of having class or manners. He can’t be held responsible for his behavior because he no longer has a fully functional mind.

Disgraceful and tragic that he is our President. And what about his wife? How can she go along with this farce? As someone else said, this amounts to elder abuse. I actually feel sorrow for him. Maybe I shouldn’t, but I do.

jab777

Chineses leaders must have an absolute laugh fest at the incompetence in the highest levels of US government.
Biden, Harris, Fetterman, AOC, Pelosi, Buttigeig (sp), et al.
No doubt they are. I listened about a year or so ago to a talk by Dr. David Reagan where he described what happens when God lifts His hedge of protection around a country. I can’t help but think God has lowered the hedge around us to the point that a toddler can easily walk over it.

Back