Biden Cancels Resources We Need!

heisable2

Beginning to wonder if he has a checklist of things that he and his handlers are going through to make America as bad as they can. But we know Who is really in charge!
You know, I like what you said about biting having a checklist of things he and his handlers are going through to make America as bad as they can.

They all have been holding back till the right time come in that time is now to screw things up.

I can't imagine how the elections will change anything.

Seems like we're so far gone that the only thing that is good to happen is the rapture and to get the heck out of Dodge.

Bethlehem57

You know, I like what you said about biting having a checklist of things he and his handlers are going through to make America as bad as they can.

They all have been holding back till the right time come in that time is now to screw things up.

I can't imagine how the elections will change anything.

Seems like we're so far gone that the only thing that is good to happen is the rapture and to get the heck out of Dodge.
I only know tnat we have to vote! No matter how bad the system may be, we must show up at the polls! Not voting is giving the Dems a vote. And please try to not vote independent….that only lowers any chance of beating the leftist swampers!

God is still on His throne and still in control! Thank You Lord!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I only know tnat we have to vote! No matter how bad the system may be, we must show up at the polls! Not voting is giving the Dems a vote. And please try to not vote independent….that only lowers any chance of beating the leftist swampers!

God is still on His throne and still in control! Thank You Lord!
I will be voting if Christians are still here. I prefer the best option going :rapture home out of this :loco world. I look for the Democrats to pull a fast one don't trust them at all.

lightofmylife

With dingbat Biden wanting to stop all the oil & gas product and go electric,how does the dummy plan to make electricity so all the cars and what ever else can be charged.
So true you have to have electricity to be able to charge a charger to charge your car. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

lightofmylife

Biden's presidency is busy doing all it can so that his term will be the last one in the United States of America! Everything is being done to kill this country and the free world.
The dem's do not want to see Republicans ever win again, and they will go to any extreme to stop it. Our country was on track when Trump was President, but we can see how badly it has gone down hill since Biden has been in office. It is because it is being done deliberately!

antitox

Leftists are all about the dystopian existence. They want a jackboot on your neck so they can do whatever they want without a wimper from the citizen. Total control. This is what China does and Shanghai is a prime example. Lockdowns with no regard of starving citizens. I have read up on their re-educations camps (prisons) and it's heinous just like Iranian prisons. It's the worst kind of thing you can imagine.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I don't see how anyone can say anything good about the republican party after what they did when Trump was elected! They sat on there hands til voted out of office!

Trump is doing what he can now to get decent people into elected positions. He's trying to transform the republican party even as the party fights against him. Given that power tends to corrupt, how many of those people, once elected, will stay true to serving America?

Carl

Two major parties; Republican and Democrat. Seems neither party is interested giving voters what they want. Both sugar coat what they want to have and convince voters that is good sugar. The teaparty is the last honest attempt at helping voters or making the country better. Republicans don't want Trump. I guess he was too effective at doing what a president should do!